View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-04-2014, 01:33 PM
Cheer up Lacey - think how daft you'd look in the Night Cap that one feels obliged to don when sleeping in said thing. Far better to leave the use of these strange bedroom accoutrements to the older and dare I say it, somewhat eccentric individuals!!!!!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2014, 01:38 PM
Yeah GORDON I'll look at it that way,at least I have all my marbles!
They are beautiful though,rooms must be huge to accomodate one of those Good luck,hope you manage to secure a good deal on posh bed number 3
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-04-2014, 01:48 PM
Very cold and windy here...brrrr....have had both lots of girlies out on the river, no one to be seen, just the way I like it
Was walking Cariad and Lona over to the riverbank and all of a sudden a car stopped and a bloke came out, ran over to the girls and was saying OMG they're gorgeous, what are they...etc etc. turned out he was an ex police dog trainer, and was completely bowled over by my girls, his missus in the meantime was more or less tapping her foot and tutting, saying we need to go. He says he's in the village quite a bit, so will be calling round to see me at some point
Hope Lacey is better soon, Eileen. Poor little girl, good of the vet to leave AB for her and seeing her tomorrow as well.
Mandy, have you got flu, hope you manage to sleep it off, amazing what a decent sleep can do when you are under the weather.
Pereg is a very good girl waiting for her toys to be sewn up like that, there's never enough left of my girls' toys to be put back together, everything gets shredded eventually, although sooner rather than later.
Am going to google this variechef thingy, never heard of it.
Will be back later.....
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-04-2014, 01:52 PM
My dear Lacey, of course you have all your marbles, it would be both crass and impolite for anyone to suggest otherwise. By the way, how is Peggy? Must go now as dogs need their constitutional. See you all tonight! Bye fer now.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2014, 01:55 PM
Not surprised that your girlies caught that guy's eye,they are gorgeous TW Obviously he know's his stuff
Yep,my vet is one in a million I have to say,he's very straight to the point,doesn't get all this wrapping them up in cotton wool but when it comes to their medical care,follow up and just being there when needed he's the best 3 brother's in the same practice and they are worth their weight in gold
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-04-2014, 02:01 PM
Thats the very best sort of vet Eileen, and wish there were more like him and his brothers.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2014, 02:07 PM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
My dear Lacey, of course you have all your marbles, it would be both crass and impolite for anyone to suggest otherwise. By the way, how is Peggy? Must go now as dogs need their constitutional. See you all tonight! Bye fer now.
Peggy is on holidays at the mo...Costa DeL Washing Line visiting her relations Will be back next Wednesday,I have to go pick her up Easter is a huge clothes peg vacation time,I bet if you check your line,you'll find quite a few missing well maybe NOT you,but I'm sure the housemaid would be only to happy to have a look for you
EmmiS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2014, 02:11 PM
afternoon all! at home for 36 hours, mum is making roast, bliss!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-04-2014, 02:13 PM
Afternoon Emma, just think this time last week......
bet you're glad its over and done with lol
Eileen, not only the clothes pegs, both washing lines were gone when I went over to Jackie's to hang out some sheets, so obviously it is a joint enterprise between them all.
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2014, 02:14 PM
It is chilly here isn't it JUNE. At least it's stayed dry but I had to dig my gloves out as well as a winter coat. That police dog trainer might just want one of your next lot of puppies
I hope Lacey is a bit better now EILEEN. So good of your vet to leave some abs for her.
I fancied some chocklit while I was out - well it is Easter, So called in the co-op & bought a big bar & ate the lot walking round the park. I feel now.
I'm going to have a sit down for the rest of the afternoon & read a bit more of my book.
Page 5 of 10 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »