register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-04-2014, 01:55 PM
Sun has finally arrived as you ordered Lord Gord Cool wind still blowing though. ALL the world is off school today, was dreading going on the field with Mabs and Keshi, however no one on it, HURRAH!!! so they had a good chase around, mini training session each and then another gallop round. Took Cariad and Lona onto the river, and on the bit over the river, that no one could get onto before because of the waterfall were 4 children they were paddling and generally enjoying themselves, didn't come near me, girls looked every so often but weren't bothered, so we had a really lovely sunny time on there, still a cold wind, and had my big coat on, don't need the woolly hat today,thats the only difference. If this wind would drop it would be warmer. Been out for lpg for the car and its saying 16 degrees, sky is blue at least girlies laid out with bones and Keshi's with Her Toy, no one else gets a look in when thats out there. Having a cup of tea and chocolate croissants and then getting stuck into cleaning the utility and kitchen this afternoon
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2014, 01:58 PM
Good afternoon all....

Still not able to do all the catch up, I trust all is well with all.

Had a decent weekend and got some "stuff" done and lots of planning "stuff" sorted

Been busy here, but I do promise to try to keep up this week....good job I dont work, wouldn't have time to go

ETA....
While I was on here and the phone, Shayda has dismantled the pipe fittings for the washer, and sink outside .....would be on a flippin monday....so got to try to botch...mmmm fix it then....
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

14-04-2014, 02:12 PM

Why is it that even though I rarely eat bread, now that it is off the menu until the 22nd I have a sudden craving for thickly buttered toast and marmite? Not that I have any marmite but that is immaterial!

It is strangely quiet as Avner closed the macolet at just gone noon, and the only signs of life are a few cars going past - either people coming to family or people going away to family but apart from that it is almost like a ghost village. It is also going to be quiet for the whole week of Passover because of the macolet staying closed and no mail deliveries, so I will miss my usual people watching.

Anyhow, I am only just beginning to have a bit of a ketchup so have no idea who has done what or said what and it has gone 5pm already! So I hope all poorlies are better today, and wish everyone a

tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-04-2014, 02:16 PM
Hope you get peace and quiet as well then Malka and you don't have the bad mannered children outside your house tormenting Pereg
Elaine, hope you've got a degree in plumbing or have a handy neighbourhood plumber, I'd be hysterical. I keep everything I can barricaded off from them, its amazing what they can dismantle when you have your attention away from them for even a few seconds.
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2014, 02:30 PM
The cheek of those maintenance men HELENA. I wouldn't like to be in their shoes by the time you've finished with them
Yes TW it is sunny outside but a very chilly wind. Definitely not Tshirt weather yet
Hope you get rid of the achies soon EmmaS I don't think I would be able to move again after that. Mind you I wouldn't be able to do it in the first place
Can't remember what else has been posted now.
We had a ride to a posh Garden Centre this morning. Just for a ride out really. Didn't buy anything except a coffee & a ginormous thick slice of toast dripping with best butter. Was worth going for that. Got home - got changed & took Taff out so nothing has got done today. Never mind - housework will still be there tomorrow.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2014, 03:49 PM
Afternoon all, it is gradually getting colder as the day has gone on. Well my teeth have been descaled and I had to have a couple of needles to numb the teeth that needed it. Steve says he will give me a hand tomorrow morning to hold Amber while she pees and while I try to collect some. If not I shall have to give up on it.

I cannot get my new dentures made until July by which time he thinks my gums will be healed enough to make them. Then when the dentures are fitting comfortably he will fill the front teeth to tidy them up as I have worn ridges into them. Have a good afternoon all and take care. God bless. xxx
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2014, 03:55 PM
Great to hear you're one step closer to your lovely new Teeth MOYRA It'll not be a blink till July is here
Good luck in the Morning with Amber,hopefully with Steve's help it'll be easy pee...sy!! ( sorry,that's not even funny ) xx
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2014, 05:49 PM
Good evening children, on this gloriously sunny day.

Moyra take no notice of Jenny - getting wee samples from dogs is no easier than from bitches at times as I can testify. When I needed one from Jimmi, he always positioned himself carefully - very very close to a wall or fence. Absolutely impossible to catch even one drop.

H that was exceptionally brazen of those workmen to just march onto your plot and use your tap, and no wonder you are spitting washers.

Emmis, it is hardly surprising that you are sore today because not only did you complete the marathon but you picked up an injury on the way. You really are a star to have soldiered on and I hope that you bring in well above the total that you were expecting.

I wanted to comment on so many posts, but I have limited time before the first Corrie, and also before his lordship returns from Devon so need to sort out some emails. One chap is driving me to distraction - he discovered my website and gained much useful information from it, and now wants more MORE MORE I wouldn't mind, but what he is looking for is in a different county, and my site is all about Herefordshire only really. I might have to politely tell him to go and search for himself. Such a pity, because people like that make me feel like removing the "contact me" facility.

Where has my energy gone please If someone else has it would you mind returning it this minute.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2014, 06:04 PM
Hi everyone, am going to walk Amber no point in trying to get a sample tonight as it has to be fresh so Steve will help me in the morning hopefully. I must get her out now and then for me an early night again, hopefully. Take care all, God bless. May catch up later. God bless.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2014, 06:10 PM
Sally you should have said, I would have made his lordship a cuppa if I had known he was in Devon
Page 5 of 11 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »