View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

10-04-2014, 02:17 PM
Lynn - what a good thing I went over to the macolet as there will not be any more deliveries of anything [except for milk on Sunday] until Tuesday 22nd. No fruit, no vegetables - so what was there is all there will be until then, so I bought as much as would fit in the refrigerator and am hoping that it will be enough.

If not then I suppose I could always get David or Meir to buy f&v and salad stuff from the shuk as that should be open on Wednesday and Thursday next week, plus half days on Friday and Sunday.

Now I am watching Meri delivering mail to the mailboxes and hope she has something/s for me as I am waiting for various things I have bought online, and knowing her she will not be delivering any mail from today until after Passover.
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2014, 02:36 PM
I'm glad I didn't have any cake last night now. at least I didn't catch anybodies germs.
It must be a day for finger cuts ELAINE. I got a paper cut on mine yesterday - took the plaster off this morning & it started bleeding again while I was in M&S. I cadged a plaster off the girl doing changing room duty.
I bought that dog mag as well just to see H's review. Brilliant one. Some other nice places in it as well.
I was having lunch in Liverpool when OH phoned me. He said "I'm just on the ferry coming over to Liverpool now" thinking I was going to meet him When I queried it he said he's just got my txt asking where he was. It dawned on me then I'd sent that last Sunday in Llangollen when I couldn't find the car park & he's only just got it
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2014, 03:11 PM
Afternoon everyone
I've had a busy time of it, with my attempts at looking like I'm green fingered lol the flower is in

Still haven't the foggiest what they are but aparantly they spread that's if they survive my planting
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2014, 03:21 PM
Pressed send a bit quick
Aww Lacey you poorly, that's not good, glad it wasn't yesterday.
Wow Lynne, that text took a long time to get to OH good job it wasn't urgent

Helena glad you getting lots of bookings,

Sorry to those I've missed, my memory bit all over place

I had a very late lunch, as in Lauryn came home from school as I was making it so had to add enough for her too, we had chicken stir fry with Butternut squash samosas, yum

Going in bath later, but seeing as I've got green fingers all of a sudden, I've worn myself out so think I'll have a nanny nap
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2014, 04:12 PM
Originally Posted by Mandyuk1 View Post
Afternoon everyone
I've had a busy time of it, with my attempts at looking like I'm green fingered lol the flower is in

Still haven't the foggiest what they are but aparantly they spread that's if they survive my planting
Looks like a Primula to me!
Yours
Tangutica Horticultura
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2014, 04:22 PM
Hi Everyone,

Are you all feeling under the weather, hope you all feel better later. Take care all and have a good evening, God bless.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2014, 04:25 PM
Primula Denticulata.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2014, 04:28 PM
MANDY,they look lovely Well done
Am on the sofa,am off the sofa,am like a Jack in the box,between answering the door and the phone ringing My mum reckons I need an antibiotic,got a bit cross when I shrugged it off,but that's mother's isn't it?Think I'll go for another wee nap,youngest has taken Lacey out for a dander,bless her
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2014, 04:33 PM
Originally Posted by chelsea View Post
Helena54 do you still have your caravan for hire please
Hi Jean, yes, I'm in the your websites section on here and the directory here:
Dog Friendly Hotels and Holidays
Mine's the first one on there dogsforesthols. Or go into my profile and my website is at the bottom of that page.
Afraid I haven't got much left just the last week in April or the 19th July week,but also a rare week-end in May 10th/11th if you fancy that? Did you see me in the Your Dog Mag then?

Sorry folks, just spotted this whilst reading through.....I'll be back!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2014, 04:45 PM
I'm back now I've read you all

Lynne, well done on getting the Your Dog Mag and reading my fantastic review, it's great isn't it and when they stayed we had that naff old furniture in there and it smelled horrid lol! She told me not to make it too smart though cos dog folk feel embarrassed, but not my lot, they know how to make themselves at home and leave the place as they found it. I reckon they've got ME sussed

Talking of which, I see ya DD Now slamming of doors and no chucking food about tonight please otherwise you'll be getting a Dogsey ASBO served on yer by Lynn, she's more scarey than me although she won't admit it

June, have to say, I said the very same thing to Dave last week-end, if ALL dog owners had to pass at least their bronze and silver then we'd all be safe wouldn't we, but his answer was how would they enforce that? You can't drive a car without holding a licence and learning how to do it and sometimes, with some dogs, you have a lethal weapon in your hands don't you just like a car! Glad you didn't get into trouble today with the girlies, but sorry if you're still under big clouds up there cos I'm not

Jenny, thanks for answering Jean for me, let's hope she pops back in to see my post. Now I've forgotten what else I wanted to say to you, sorry! Oh yes, hope you haven't got another virus, BUT, remember that friend of mine who had the last one and ended up with pneumonia? Well, I rang her yesterday and she's got another chest infection and head cold on more ab's, and on top of THAT, she's got a back tooth abcess Hope you haven't got it.

Mandy, don't have a clue, but they're very pretty and I'm sure you're totally worn out now with digging all those little holes and need a nanny nap!

Moyra, hope you're feeling better. When is the fitting???

I'll have to come back later cos this dog is sitting here staring at me for a game cos I've been answering e-mails, writing cheques and she says I don't have time for Dogsey Dogs! Who'd 'ave 'em!
Page 5 of 12 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »