View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

30-01-2014, 04:14 PM
I am fed up with typos so slowly plonking with rt hand but have to look at the keyboard as only using two fingers on rt hand although lft hand knows where to go as long as I only look at the rt side of the keyboard. Hand was a bit better [thumb still clawed up in my palm tho] but had to do stuff so it has gone backwards a bit.

And I seem to have lost some turkey necks wot woz cut in half so frozdid in half because Da Booger cannot have gotten through the laast lot so quickly so phoned for another 5kg - hope she understood that I want them cut in half.

DB is now eating a tissue she found under my pillow!
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2014, 04:35 PM
Its starting to get dark now, although our windows are tinted so it may not be as dark as it looks No rain this afternoon and as far as I can see little rain forecast for the next few days .... not sure who is in store for it though
The dogs are fed and will only get a run out on our roadside lawn this afternoon rather than a walk. Everywhere is just so disgusting and I've still only walked them along our stretch of road a couple of times since the flooding ... I won't be doing that again in a rush because of the sewage lorries here 12 hours a day

Helena Your house would be worth mega bucks up here .... I'd love to live in your house if it was by the river here .... so get Dave on to it and get it shifted You've got him very well trained. I wish my OH would take his clothes off when he come in from working on the cars ... we've got spodges of oil on most of our carpets
Elaine I'm glad those abs are finally starting to kick in. You can do much until you are feeling better so just relax, watch tv and eat chocklit
LS I hope you can get out of the habit of such disturbed sleep, difficult I know Have you tried a hot milky drink, and a soak in a bath before bed .... mind you that drink may be enough to make you have to get up for the loo Good luck. Your dog insurance sure is a nightmare ... I wouldn't have a clue which one to go for.
Moyra As a result of so many of the members here talking about the Karcher window cleaners I drove down to our local Currys. I still got confused because there was a choice of two Decided to leave it as I've got a steam cleaner here and apparently it will clean windows as well so will have to dig out the manual and find out how. I've only ever used it for steam cleaning the kitchen tiles on the floor.
Twix I missed you earlier. I hope all is well with you
Lynne Everything crossed for your OH's blood results.
Daisy Yes its a window cleaner I hope work goes well and the day passes quickly for you. Not long now and until your parents arrival ... they too must be so excited

Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Eileen - had to goog;e Garth Brppks nedia saus tickets for tgree comcerts so;d oit in 2 hours and Gardao ca;;ed at one stpre when ticlets ran oyt.
You are a mystery Malka ..... your posts elsewhere on the forum are totally legible Or are you just making sure you spell check those

Off to take the dogs for a run around the garden for 10 minutes as it really is getting dark now

See you all later.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

30-01-2014, 04:43 PM
Afternoon all, its so dark here, we had a little bit of snow this morning, not much but it tried.

Have a good evening all.........
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2014, 05:15 PM
I'm sitting at the puter and through the hatch to the kitchen, to the hall, I just seen a nekid man with a broom going past Oh, it's only Dave He's been holed up all afternoon, I slept like a log, and there are only 5 bits of cut tiles left on one side up to the ceiling and it'll be done.....apart from the mosacis of course, hmmm, wonder how many weeks they'll take Yes, I did get a pic of that man, but you're not seeing it lol!

Moyra, Eileen is right there, wash the windows first with hot soapy (washing up liquid soapy) water and chuck in some white vinegar, they'll be so sparkly clean, you'll see all the colours of the rainbow when the sun shines on them, luffly. When that red lights stops flashing, it's ready with the red light staying on if that helps.

Jenny, have you not seen Friday's forecast then??? We're in for another storm, mainly coming along through the south with the heaviest of the rain? I hope yours is right though, that'd be good lol! It's going to hit us by mid-day so we need to get that van done by then.

Hi DD, you got what Malka's got??? As long as it stays *dray* where you are, you'll be ok then

Sorry Malka, it's doing my head in trying to decipher your posts, it's unlike my *drunk*, but I shall refer back to it and see lol!

Jen, hope you enjoyed a slap up lunch with the grandkids.

Gotta get cleared up now, steam mop the hallway, the bootroom and the kitchen, oh the joys, and I'm getting too old for all of this, but this is the last big mess in this house, and boy have we been through it with every room being remodelled by superman here.

Hi Sally for when you pop in cos I'll be in me chair. Hope little Jimmi survived the gravel, mud, salt, water, and you survived all the cats, it really must be getting a real nightmare for you, no wonder your back hurts. Hope you're much better today anyway.

Enjoy your evening everyone, I won't be around tonight, but see you again tomorrow.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-01-2014, 05:15 PM
Snow Jackie feels cold enough here for snow but hope it stays away. Enjoy your evening.
Lynne hope OH's results come back acceptable.
Jenny just got dark here blinds all down now.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran

30-01-2014, 05:16 PM
Jenny - if I amswer someone on another thread I plonk carefully while looking at the keyboard as I am doing now as I am fed up with typos [see post above this one] but t takes ages and is frustrating.

Spell chech would not have the s;itest idea what my tupos mean.

Booger - still making typos even looking at keyboard.

Must try harder.

DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2014, 05:21 PM
Next week I have to attend a department team meeting for 2 days, luckily it is only just up the road.. Our big boss for our Team just emailed the agenda and one of them is to:

• Prepare a list of objectives you would like to achieve in 2014 (both personal and Company)

I HATE things like this.. how can I write.. to spend less time working, more time camping, more time with Mr M and the doglets walking and eating and hanging out on Dogsey - whilst earning more money $$$$$
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2014, 05:24 PM
Helena *sigh* stop being the spell check police surely you've heard of DRAY weather its dry but dreary (OK I just made that up)
Malka
Dogsey Veteran

30-01-2014, 05:27 PM
DD write what you saod

Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-01-2014, 05:27 PM
Nekid men with brooms Enjoy your evening Helena.
Page 5 of 11 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »