Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2013, 07:06 PM
Hey you guys
Late today,will have a catch up,see what's occurring
Hey LYNN
Have 6 13/14 yr olds having a sleep over in the front room...scarey movie night,the screams of them
Got myself a blu ray and a bottle of red,am all set
Gorgeous pics of Mummy Mabs
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2013, 07:12 PM
Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
Evening everyone I have had a sort of speed read through the thread through rather bleary eyes. (I cannot say anything really until Monday, but you may all assume that it is not the best of news and it concerns SIL and daughter, and of course grandsproglet.) I will reveal all after the weekend when it is permissable to do so.

In the meantime, you lot are keeping the old spirits up with your silliness!!

H old beanster - Zena is such a treasure isn't she. After that unnecessary aggro she is totally unaffected and unfazed; the sign of a very well adjusted doglet in my humble (and probably outdated) opinion. As for the wretched fly that disrupted your nap, SNAPeroony.........I tried for a few moments zizz yesterday afternoon and in came a bluebottle. Why do they have to make such a racket Jimmi hates them, and either runs a mile or stays to fight. Yesterday he stayed to fight, and after being jumped on for the fourth time, as he tried to catch it on it's endless way to the window to try to bash it's brains out, I gave up and went back to reading a book!

Nothing yet from Lynn?

TW, I love the pictures of Mabs blowing up like the proverbial balloon. Not long now

I have smoked rather too many ciggies today (a shame, as I had nicely reduced to almost nothing), and am going outside for yet another one so there I do have a reason though. Does one ever stop worrying about one's children??

Corrie soon.
Dunno about the rest of it but I can answer your last question.

YES you do stop worrying about your children.

You stop worrying about them when you are DEAD.

*in the meantime I wouldn't waste your energy stressing about how many cigs you smoked!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2013, 07:15 PM
Aww SALLY (( hugs)),you smoke away.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2013, 07:16 PM
Lacey - I sympathise with the influx of 'orrible teenagers but would quite enjoy joining you with the bottle (in another room!)
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2013, 07:16 PM
Oh goody, two sympathetic ciggie puffers!

Tang, yes I think that you are right. We will never stop worrying will we, or trying to help sort things out for them. All I can say is, thank goodness my daughter's marriage is strong and loving..........it will need to be
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2013, 07:17 PM
Originally Posted by Tang View Post
Lacey - I sympathise with the influx of 'orrible teenagers but would quite enjoy joining you with the bottle (in another room!)
May I come too please! Is the room soundproofed??
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2013, 07:22 PM
Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
May I come too please! Is the room soundproofed??
Good poiont Bitkin. Shoulda thought of that myself!

I too have a lot of 'angst' going on with one of my kids marriage. When I feel up to it I might just offload some of it onto you!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2013, 07:23 PM
TANG and SALLY,defo in another room.They are all snuggled in their sleeping bags,have loads of yummies but my God they are so loud Lovely bunch though,so funny
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

30-10-2013, 07:28 PM
Originally Posted by DaisyD0g View Post
It's because I am back and boring the pants off of everyone..

I do have a habit of killing threads....

I am the champion thread killer on here, as soon as I post everything goes quiet
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2013, 07:31 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post

I am the champion thread killer on here, as soon as I post everything goes quiet
So not trueWe love you
Page 5 of 10 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »