Female 

18-09-2013, 01:49 PM
Oh sugar lumps missed that,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOKI xxx
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2013, 02:06 PM
Maybe mine is son of Ganesh?? Am in real bed with dawg. Sold the overlocker already! Heffalump must be bringing me luck!
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2013, 02:19 PM
Well I'm home having visited Mum this morning. We had a pretty good journey there and back which was a bonus. The dogs were as good as gold considering they were stroked and patted (sometimes a little hard by every resident we saw I got my OH to drop me off a mile and a half from home and I walked the dogs back. They are now fast asleep as neither has slept at all since I woke them soon after 7 this morning. Hopefully I'll have a peaceful few hours.

Malka - Pleased to read that you are no longer in the sick-bay.
Nippy - I hope you manage to catch up on some sleep after you restless night with the police overhead watching you.
Eileen - I've got a few of those electric ciggies. Good luck and if you have the will power you'll do fine. .... I clearly don't have . We can all feel the excitement rising for the return of your OH tomorrow.
June - Poor Mabs going to the vet. Will it necessarily be a particularly nice experience for her again even with her Mum present, if she'd got to have an injection Sorry you've got all the rain ... think its now coming this way though.
L.S. - At least tomorrow your usual routine will resume when both kids are back at school. Happy Birthday to Loki
Taffsmum and Moyra - Hi and I hope you are having a good day.
Helena - You must have been relieved when you realised that Zena had coped admirably with the window cleaner there and home alone. Bless her I'll be sending my oldest off to sick-bay shortly. The only trouble anyone who wants a little physio or massage might catch his cold
Pat - What a good girl Bella was in the car for you. I hadn't realised that she isn't too keen ... or maybe she is but just barks a lot

Off to post those photos of my view
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2013, 02:43 PM
Thanks everyone.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

18-09-2013, 03:10 PM
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
I do wonder how some people reached adulthood with them being so bluddy helpless and hapless. And I'm talking about some of the owners as well as the tenants!

Tang that did make me smile because we've got someone just like Sabby on the other side of our little valley. OH just told me that six months back he inherited some money, what does he do goes out and buys a little tractor (God only knows what he intended to do with it) anyway less than a week a latter he discovers that he can't take it on the public roads so he sold it, at a big loss lol:

He's a total idiot and I refuse to have anything to do with him now, I don't mind working over the internet but please God keep me from having to interact with some people face to face
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2013, 03:44 PM
Pat, you can thank ME for your new sewing machine cos if I hadn't of wanted one yesterday, you wouldn't have been looking where you were wouldya?! So now you've got 2 and I haven't even got one yet Pah Oh your manic journeys sound just like mine, totally disorganised and in a right old flap forgetting your purse on the way there!!

June - turn that elephant of yours around facing the other way, it can only help!

Talking of lucky elephants and suchlike, I have to remind you never, ever, EVER buy one of those buddhas for yourself, it is very, very bad luck, you have to have one GIVEN to you and only that. I once bought one when I was in my 20's, and oh my goodness, being the lucky person that I have always been, everything suddenly changed for the worse, and my dad told me about the buddah I had bought myself, and that I had to give it away and as soon as I did that, good luck prevailed once more, so it's worth remembering.

Hi Linda, I hope Loki's enjoying his birthday, and I think we should have a picture of your handsome birthday boy

Hi Jenny, oh yes, forgot about his cold. Well, he'll just have to go into the isolation ward until we need him Glad you had a nice long walk home, and I hope your mum was fine today and made you laugh again, gotta love our dear old mums. Can't wait for the picture of your new lovely view across the water there

I've got to have an early shower and hairwash cos of the neighbour coming round tonight. I do hope Zena behaves herself, although she's got 2 shepherd x's that are even more nuts than Zena, so I'm sure she'll cope admirably with her. Funny, since we moved here, I've hardly had a moment's peace have I, always someone wants to come round here or visit us. I've got all of Dave's mates coming over in October for an early brekkie before heading up to Brands Hatch for the Touring Cars, and I've also got 2 friends popping up for the day before that. I might move......

Lovely and sunny here now, not a breath of wind, it's like summer again, although a tad chilly with all the doors open.

Lynn, where are you??? I hope you haven't buried yourself underneath all those boxes!!!

Catch you later.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-09-2013, 04:02 PM
Ah!!!! mmmmm....guess what I've got on the other end of the mantlepiece to Ganesh - a Chinese Buddah. Now ex-OH paid for it, so's its like a gift isn't it Also its only this last year that things have gone badly for me, and only the last 6 months when things have been totally t!t$ up, and I have had Ganesh and Chinese Buddah for a number of years now. I think I'd run out of my luck basically and was due for a bad run, and I certainly found out who my friends were when things took a dreadful dive a couple of months ago, it can't always be good can it, because otherwise if there was never any bad bits, well we wouldn't appreciate the good and even the great bits would we
Need to know who is in sick bay because we're doing evening dinner now and need to know who wants what (menus by the bedside) and how many.
Jenny, Mabs had a little tiny jab in her neck, Canine Herpes, Lona was sat right next to her, in fact Gordon (vet)joked he wasn't sure who to 'do'. With her mum sat next to her Mabs never went into panic mode. There must have been 4 or 5 people with cats in baskets, one was making a right racket, and I have to say my 2 were so very good, they kept looking, and standing up, but the minute I told them Leave, they sat down again.
Weighed them both, Lona has lost some weight (thank goodness she was like Elephant Woman) and is down to 43kg which is a nice weight for her. Mabs is teetering on 30kg, no idea where the food I am shovelling down her is going Also got some wormer for Mabs as by the time the wormer had come, Mabs had ovulated, mated and finished and the wormer I got said not to give if they were up to 4 weeks preggers. I was saying to Gordon it was like something out of a comedy, I was lucky to get her mated, normally I've got ages between them coming into season, ovulating, worming and mating but not Mabs WHOOOOOSH and all over and done with!!!!
So he said well he'd see me in 4 weeks (for the scan) and we would know then!!!
Stopped raining here TM, then was on the East Lancs at gone 11am and the heavens opened and the wind got up.
Then it died down again. So everyones been out for a run round, I've made it out for pet mince and milk.
Was considering a nanny nap because just felt like one, but couldn't be bovvered!!!
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2013, 04:17 PM
Helena your move to your lovely house was clearly the right thing to do and your and Dave's lives seem to have improved no end. Mrs and Mrs Popular .... but then I'm not surprised Photos up in another thread on this section.
Enjoy your evening with your neighbour coming over. What a difference from a week ago today

June - What good girlies they were at the vets with all those puddy cats mewing. Everything crossed that Mabs is preggers 'cos we can then get back to having our daily puppy-fix.

Harvey - Sorry I forgot to say hello to you earlier. So HELLO
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2013, 04:33 PM
Just nipped to say Hi all...

Been really busy last couple days, and hope to be back to "normal" tomorrow....

oooooo

Happy Birthday Loki xx
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2013, 04:55 PM
I haven't taken any photos Helena but I will look for a recent one or take one tomorrow.

Thanks GB.
Page 5 of 11 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »