View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2013, 04:21 PM
yeah but I've only got a crappy Sony Cybershot and hadn't realised the auto flash wasn't on coz it was so sunny - and you have to hold it VERY steady without flash.

The whole do ended up being in the grounds on account of the heat. They bought the music outside too - only thing that stayed inside the hall was the choklit fountain!

The mansion house and grounds are where both my boys went to school (Emma too) and the best man and they've all been friends since schooldays and Em was Dan's very 'first love' back in their schooldays - a real life romance story. Most of my family booked rooms there - Jen and I headed back with her now 'bloke' (a real dish woo hoo!) to 'babysit' the four kiddies so Dan n Em could have one night alone at the venue! They were good as gold.

Best man and his lovely fiancee (I've known Graham since he was 7)

My 'old' daughter in law (on the left) with Jenny - best man's lady.

Tyreece (eldest step grandson) playing the fool
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2013, 04:56 PM
Pat - Lovely photos and my word I can see who your son takes after .... you .... such a strong resemblance facially. What a handsome lad and him and his bride look so so happy. What a lovely story that they've been together for so long What school was the wedding reception held in? Go on post a photo of you Pat, we still never ended up finding out what you were going to wear ... not your flip-flops I hope
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-07-2013, 05:01 PM
LOl Jenny probably sequined cut-offs and diamante flip flops
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

27-07-2013, 05:04 PM
Lovely photos Pat - eagerly awaiting loads and loads more when you can post them!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2013, 05:09 PM
There aren't any of me yet Jenny. And I DID end up wearing flips lol (later) but they were pincy ones with black feathers and pearls and I did wear a fascinator and even carried a pincy handbag! I'm checking FB regularly for updates on pics.

The bridesmaids (my Jen on right with Em's two sisters - one of the sisters made all the cakes)

decor

Cakies

Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2013, 05:10 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
LOl Jenny probably sequined cut-offs and diamante flip flops
You ain't FAR wrong lol.

Bouncing castle in the grounds for the kiddies. Was nice for me to see so many of my huge family all in one place. And to see my 3 kids dancing together (and with their mum!)

Was my sister's birthday yesterday and to her surprise - when my son did his speech he announced it and led the room in a chorus of Happy Birthday for her - how nice was that!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-07-2013, 05:15 PM
Don't s'pose there's any of the cakes left .........
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2013, 06:52 PM
Evening all from a wet.........yes, wet........Herefordshire! Been raining steadily now for about four hours, which will do the garden heaps of good but I do wish that I hadn't bothered to clean all the windows this morning Well, not ALL of them as of course the ones that were put in yesterday and the day before were sparkling clean anyway, but I wanted the rest to match them!

Tang, the day clearly went extremely well and that first photo is absolutely delightful, although the rest of them are lovely too. Don't you go conveniently forgetting to post that picture of yourself now will you

I have read all the posts, but my mind has gone totally blank as usual even though I know that there were things I wanted to comment on Never mind, I can read through again.

Really pleased because Lewis is on pole again for tomorrow......I just hope that this time the car has enough race pace to stay in front of "the finger"!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

27-07-2013, 07:01 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
What puts me off is Dillon comes and goes from our lounge to the garden this house he would have to come through the kitchen so I can't see him if I'm in the lounge and in the middle of the night like last night if he wants to sleep outside for a bit I couldn't curl up on the sofa and doze with one eye on him and him one eye on me.
The things we do for our dogs

It looks nice Lynn (No good for us as we are only looking at bungalows) but there are some good places around there, I was looking at Terrington St Mary this afternoon (It's only a few miles away) and for those who don't know the soil in the Wash is fantastic, you can grow anything there even if you don't have green fingers

Be aware 'tho that the Dept. of Environment have almost all that area as a 'Flood Plain' they have most of it on a 'Low' rating but some parts are 'Moderate' and a few 'Significant' so it might be worth checking their web site:-
http://maps.environment-agency.gov.u...&lg=1,&scale=9

Hope that link works, if it does not then just Google Flood Plains UK and it'll come up on the first page.

It's probably not a reason not to buy but just worth bearing in mind.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-07-2013, 07:02 PM
Love the rest of the Photos Pat and the cakes and the decorations.

Evening Sally. Just started raining here and some thunder rumbling around.
Still very hot and sticky though especially after putting clean bedding on two beds and hoovering and dusting and cleaning the bathroom in readiness for Lisa's mum and dad coming to see what their share of £10,000 has gone towards.
Page 5 of 9 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »