View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2013, 04:14 PM
I've been dreaming......about boilers the one in the other van packed up but thankfully, as I woke up I realised I was back on earth and all was well (ish! and for the moment). Funny how you can spend a grand without even realising it isn't it Maybe these caravans aren't such a good idea I'm gonna check in with that St Jude in a mo (thanks Linda) see if he can help me out here and June, whilst you're busy with St Anthony and St Francais later on, maybe you could just give me a mention huh?!!
Good luck with the post office trip, remember mine??? Me and the post office usually ends up another trauma. Talking of which I've still got those bdully cheques in my bag that I originally went out to bank there this morning.

June, good idea about that padlock, cos I do put one on those gates overnight, so I might be padlocking them all the time when I go out just in case I've forgotten to shut those doors. However, if that cat from next door got a bit brazen, knowing Zena was up there home alone, and then started taunting her, showing off on the drive in front of her maybe, she might, just might jump over the low wall, and she doesn't have 9 lives like that cat, it wouldn't do her any good. Maybe I should do myself a longer list of things to check before leaving home, because atm it's just back door locked, nothing on stove, Zena has her cheesy kong, and off I go.

Better get this place tidied up, Dave'll be home soon, no dinner on for him yet either, hadn't even thought about that with all that's been going on and then having to sleep it off lol! Oh Lordy gimme strength pleeeeeeease Off to Google St Jude now then...
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2013, 04:19 PM
at Helena and all the Saints.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

25-07-2013, 04:23 PM
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2013, 04:28 PM
Well, considering this St Jude is the patron saint of "desperate cases" I think I more than qualify here don'tchathink???!!! His "feast day" is on my mum's birthday so that'll give me a bit of clout, but please don't tell me I have to wait until his feast day for him to be able to gimme a little bit of help here? I shall pray in the shower........
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-07-2013, 04:44 PM
Maybe Malka should be on the case of St Jude for her Kerb, then again she is on another bus isn't she, maybe she should travel on the Silver Monster
Hope your fall wasn't too nasty and you're OK there Malka, what with the kerb problems we don't want anything else happening.
Helena, I have changed post offices, and this one couldn't be nicer and can't do enough for me, so will be sticking to this one in future. I have learnt NEVER to use the main post office at all, ever. This post office I go to can even tax your car, had to tax it online this month, but this was due to my Problem rather than a useless Post Office.
Still not looked in all of these carrier bags and it is girly tea time now, and then mine, so maybe not today hey, then again if there's nothing interesting on telly I may get stuck in there.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2013, 04:51 PM
Carys just came out to show me her picture and caught me 'doing drums' to Michael's air guitar to Iron Maiden on the radio. She's not pleased.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2013, 05:00 PM
OMG all of you

Zoeyvonne, that looks a lovely cottage but when I read new boiler, I had hysterics after Helena's tale of woe!

Bloomin hot aint it, after a cloudy dismal start.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-07-2013, 05:04 PM
Evening Lynne congratulations to your Daughter.
Oh no Malka the saga continues for you.
Evening Harvey it was with reference to Lorraine's new additions her bearded dragons. But applies to anyone with reptiles even alligators in the bath.
Tortoises count Eileen.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-07-2013, 05:08 PM
Bev (((hugs))) to Lily and you.
jenny blooming cheek leaving you with a heavy parcel. Lets hope OH remembers to bring his muscles home.
Evening Linda. My rain on washing is now rinsed again and dry and put away.
Oh my goodness Helena. what a nightmare day you have had.
I am hoping you have had your nanny nap and no disturbances and are feeling in a better place now.
Enjoy your extra day with Dave.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-07-2013, 05:15 PM
Evening June poor Mabs she does give herself a hard time doesn't she. Or rather others do.
Glad the collie went the other way and you did not have the usual hassle which you get.
I am hoping St. Francis helps you find your papers.
Oh dear Malka another fall and a sore bottom not good.
Zoe hadn't thought of that thanks for the tip.
We have 4 to view now thanks to jenny sending me a link for a lovely little cottage. My head will be spinning.
Page 5 of 20 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 > Last »