View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2013, 06:45 PM
Just ate a whole large bag of peanut M & Ms and now I feel a bit sick duh!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-06-2013, 06:56 PM
Good job you've had your swim.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2013, 07:48 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Jenny I hope the boys don't give you grief tonight.
It shouldn't be too hard hopefully to find a nice top to go with trousers. I hope not anyway.
I have a vision in my head now of all those hunky firemen and one little Shitz zu (sp).
Reminds me once when Michael who was 11 he got his ring caught on a door handle and the gold was soft and twisted we had to have the fire brigade out. We thought a van maybe and one fireman but they sent the engine out and a whole crew. with their bolt cutters and told him they would have to take his finger off.
Lynne whether pants, knickers, trousers or whatever they sound a bargain.
Yes I'm hoping that I'll find a nice top ..... if not I'll have to wear one of my 'old' ones. When I first read you post I hooted with laughter .... the word 'ring' has another meaning, and living in a household of just men, I read it as the other meaning at first Michael having the threat of his finger being cut off must have been terrified .... poor lad

Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
Sorry but I am laughing about the dogs screaming for their screen back up!
I am the opposite shape to you - long body and quite short legs and top one size bigger than bottom. I ALWAYS find it easier to buy separates (or dresses that only fit round your titties and then hang or flare) and am so chuffed I found that dress in M&S.

I did exactly what you've done when I went to Nicosia. Went in to look at dresses - spent a LOT of money on a really nice TOP instead but it isn't suitable for the wedding - only looks good with trousers. I saw some lovely trouser suits but I'd definitely never wear those again. At least I can cut the sleeves off the dress afterwards and wear it over here.
How odd that the trapped dog was released so easily. Didn't they try to get him out?
!
I'll be amazed if they settle in their beds tonight, but time will tell My neighbour who has loads of dogs has 3 who will only sleep in a crate but the door must be kept open I think I am totally the opposite shape to you .... just think put us together and we could have been a top class model Hopefully you've got height as I certainly don't have only being just over 5'

Just ate a whole large bag of peanut M & Ms and now I feel a bit sick duh!
Good god me thinks you deserve to feel very ick after that.

Watching Paul O'Grady Battersea Dogs Home programme - not very keen on him but love the dogs.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2013, 07:52 PM
Well if 5' 3" counts as tall? Taller than you anyway!

I'm actually quite cross with myself now for eating those M&Ms. Especially after an hour swimming duh!

I connected to my VPN to see the C5 prog but it was playing up and I couldn't get a blerdy Nexus 4 mob phone ad off screen! The only option I had was to click the BUY NOW button and, it so happens, I already have one of those lol!

Sometimes I hate electronickery and gadgetery
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-06-2013, 07:55 PM
I would be watching tele if it was working it has been off all day. Supposedly it should be fixed by 9pm I won't hold my breath.

jenny and no he wasn't too terrified he did look at us a bit quizzically at first then realised they were joking with him.

Feeling better Pat ?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-06-2013, 07:56 PM
Have had one of those days when I've been in and out, walked all girlies, Mabs and Keshi had a small training session as well, Cariad and Lona went on the river again. But not actually done that much. I have spent most of the day trying to find the piccies from yesterday on my phone, it keeps saying it has no more to upload, but I have found them on the phones memory and uploaded more, there are still a few more in there, so when it did that upgrade it must have uploaded a lying app or something.
Then I found out I had run out of space on post image which is my current image thingy, so then decided to try tinypics which Malka is always recommending, all I can find is that it is saying to use photobucket, so can't work that one out. Have finally settled on imageshack, so will do a thread with some on tomorrow, in the meantime here is one of the 4 go down to the river piccies
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-06-2013, 08:04 PM
Evening June. Lovely picture.
Sounds like you have had a busy day.

You have reminded me to hop onto PB to see if it is still playing up. I found if I want to use one of the other recommended sites I need the photos to be on the desk top to upload them which they aren't.

I bought a bag of the M&M's equivalent form Lidl the other week Pat and ate them all very easy when on your own and felt a bit icky afterwards.
I'd do it again though.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2013, 08:04 PM
Brilliant photo TW.

Yes Lynn feeling bloated but bit better. Still laughing at the ad for the camo suit on my local forum here.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2013, 08:06 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Evening June. Lovely picture.
Sounds like you have had a busy day.

You have reminded me to hop onto PB to see if it is still playing up. I found if I want to use one of the other recommended sites I need the photos to be on the desk top to upload them which they aren't.

I bought a bag of the M&M's equivalent form Lidl the other week Pat and ate them all very easy when on your own and felt a bit icky afterwards.
I'd do it again though.
Were yours the peanut ones? Ate half a bag of soft toffees last night! Lordy I gotta stop buying sweets I've got no self control just sit like a zombie eating them til they are gone no matter what size of bag they are in!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-06-2013, 08:06 PM
Brilliant photo TW.

Yes Lynn feeling bloated but bit better. Still laughing at the ad for the camo suit on my local forum here.
Don't keep us in suspenders or have I missed something ?
Page 5 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 >