View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2013, 03:52 PM
Thanks TW I updated my thread. He is awake and I am so relieved. I am running a hot bath and off to bed with me and muttley for a few hours kip!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-03-2013, 03:53 PM
I can't see a thread but maybe because I am not a paid supporter, so have no idea what happened, just want you to know I am thinking of you
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2013, 03:59 PM
I've just noticed I've been promoted. I'm now a senior. it's only taken me 2 years.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

08-03-2013, 04:15 PM
Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
Anyone for tea we have cheese scones or bread rolls today

Bonus day picture...
The cheese scones look rather tempting but I am not sure if my dodgy tummy would think so.
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2013, 04:17 PM
Thanks for the congrats.

I will never be able to watch that Kerrygold advert without thinking of you Crystalgirl. It must have been a strange sight!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-03-2013, 04:37 PM
Afternoon all still raining.

Helena I think Fridays seems a bad day for workmen in your house.
Loving the photos June.
Mmmmm the rolls and cheeses scones look delicious mini.

Had a phone call from the care home earlier to tell me they have changed mums mattress for now to an ordinary one till the the pressure one is replaced either later today or in the next few days.

Michael reckons head office must of called them when they received a copy of the email that I sent to the home.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2013, 04:44 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Helena...there's news on the Ash front.......do you want to know or would you rather not.....
Oh yesssss please June, because although I love him so much, I would only want him to be HAPPY, and although he's happy there with you and us, he really should be going to his loving new dad by now and being spoiled rotten, played with 24/7 and taken to training classes and out on little jaunts in the countryside, so go on please SPILL!!!

Originally Posted by jenny.g View Post
Afternoon all,

Nippy - OMG you are meant to be having a quiet day not steaming the floors. Do give yourself a day off at least to help your mouth heal.

Mini - Sorry you are still feeling fragile and what a shame you too can't have a quiet day ...... I know its impossible sometimes.

Helena - what a stressful morning you've had ... again. I can't believe Zena has put on weight again, are you sure its not just muscle she's put on which weighs more than fat. I have the opposite problem with one of mine and pray when I weigh him that he's put weight on. He is totally the opposite to me of course.
I too am married to someone who spends more time in his workshop that he does with me, but most of the time that's fine. ........ we get on really well.

June - Stunning photo of the adorable Ash.

I took my two out very early just before it started raining heavily and we all enjoyed it. I then went to do a weekend food shop, return the dogs four-way-tunnel to Pets At Home as unfortunately one of wires has come free and it could main or kill them I'll just have to invest in a heavy duty agility tunnel instead. I then went to another pet shop to buy their food, before coming back via a charity shop to donate lots of shoes and clothes.

I'm just about to put waterproof coats on my boys (and me) and take them out for a quick walk before it rains even more heavily.

See you all later.
Hi again June, you've been busy too there I see. Good job you noticed that agility tunnel, whereas it could have been on the inside and you might not have noticed if you didn't crawl in there to check it Another clear out??? All those shoes again??? This is not good Jenny, it seems you are clearing out more and more stuff, which means hubby can't be taking you out very much nowadays to warrant keeping it I am the same now All my beautiful shoes I have and I have a red, satin dress from Coast that I've not even bladdy worn yet and the way things are going, it probably won't even fit now!!! The stuff I wear nowadays I could fit it all in one drawer That's very sad isn't it, considering my wardrobes at the last house were bulging and I used to wear the lot! Maybe I am missing those friends of mine (nah!!!! ). Dave is not in the workshop today, it's too cold and damp down in the garage, oh roll on Spring!

Originally Posted by Taffsmum View Post
So much for that idea of OH taking Taffy out When I asked him he reminded me he had to go for a diabetic eye test this afternoon - so mugings had to do it again. I was only going to go for a quick one as my legs are aching - I think the cold, damp weather is settling in my bones!! But on the way back I bumped into one of the regular dog walkers just coming on the park so ended up going round again with him while we put the world to rights.

You said it took you half an hour to type your last post Helena. - you should try doing it on an iPad one finger at a time.
Delivery van has just come with some flowers for Mother's Day off my daughter in Newcastle. Must go & open them now.
Oh how wonderful, to get a big bouquet of flowers from a lovely daughter who lives far away, Mother's Day is wonderful, it gives us daughters a chance to say a big thankyou to our lovely mums Sit down and rest those aching legs now, I know the feeling well. Oh I couldn't be bothered with one finger typing, you wouldn't get much from me on here I tell you that Stop it everyone!!!! I know you'll all want to have a whip round to buy me an Ipad but please don't!!!

Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
Anyone for tea we have cheese scones or bread rolls today

Bonus day picture...
oOOOOOOOH Mini, I'll have one of those thankyou before I take them over to the sick bay (if there's any left of course!)

Had a nice lunch with Youngest Son, got a card and some flowers as well no idea where the Other Son is...he went off yesterday morning like his ar$e was on fire, and not heard anything since
Not raining here, had a little shower or so before, but nothing now. Feels pretty cold though. Youngest Son says they are forecasting snow for the weekend, so there may well be piccies of Babies In Snow
Hope you have news of your son Tang and that everything has gone well with the op.
Ooooh Mini I'll have one of each please, maybe you could set up a cafe next door to the Sick Bay then any visitors could call in and have a snack and a brew
Glad you had a nice lunch with your son June, I do hope it's relaxed you and cheered you all up from all your troubles of late. I can't believe you've had no rain, it's been chucking it down here all day long and it's still going. I don't want that snow, but if it means pics of babies in the snow at yours then bring it oooooooon

Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
Thanks TW I updated my thread. He is awake and I am so relieved. I am running a hot bath and off to bed with me and muttley for a few hours kip!
Hi Pat, so glad you've had the news you've been waiting for, I will pop into your thread. Hope you can catch up on some sleep now.

I can't see a thread but maybe because I am not a paid supporter, so have no idea what happened, just want you to know I am thinking of you
I'll update you on here June if I can see it myself of course.

Originally Posted by Taffsmum View Post
I've just noticed I've been promoted. I'm now a senior. it's only taken me 2 years.
Oh no , that means moooooore typing then!!!! Congratulations Taffsmum, that means you've typed quite a lot already

Originally Posted by Malka View Post
The cheese scones look rather tempting but I am not sure if my dodgy tummy would think so.
Hi grandma, I'll eat yours then!!! Hope you feel better later, better get yourself back to bed maybe.xxx

Originally Posted by moetmum View Post
Thanks for the congrats.

I will never be able to watch that Kerrygold advert without thinking of you Crystalgirl. It must have been a strange sight!
Oh yes Gerry, that kerrygold ad with Crystal's antics this morning!!!!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2013, 04:47 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Afternoon all still raining.

Helena I think Fridays seems a bad day for workmen in your house.
Loving the photos June.
Mmmmm the rolls and cheeses scones look delicious mini.

Had a phone call from the care home earlier to tell me they have changed mums mattress for now to an ordinary one till the the pressure one is replaced either later today or in the next few days.

Michael reckons head office must of called them when they received a copy of the email that I sent to the home.
I'd call that a result then Lynn Sort of! Somebody ought to check out the mattress they've now given her though What a palarva, who would have thought, spending all this money each week, blimey you could be buying her a new bed each week and still have some change hey?!!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-03-2013, 04:54 PM
Not sure if I can put this link up, so it may be taken down, so look quickly
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2013, 05:02 PM
Oh nooooo, Ash has lost his daddy In my wildest dreams June, I would take him in a heartbeat, but you know the score here Dave has put his foot down with any more dogs, even little puppies as gorgeous as my little Ash here Why is life so cruel to me sometimes

Now you'll have your work cut out finding a new family for him won't you, but seeing that pic, I'm sure he'll be snapped up in no time. Anyway, wasn't there somebody you knew from training who wanted him and you had to tell them he's already spoken for?

As long as he finds his loving home I am more than happy. Didn't they mess you about June, even though they paid for him up front, it was all so intermittent with them wasn't it, the lack of response to your e-mails and phone calls originally. It just wasn't to be, fate has stepped in, they weren't the right people for him and somebody out there is ready and waiting to take this gorgeous little man home with them

ETA: Just a thought, I'm going to check out your previous pics of Cariad and show Dave........you never know.......it could work (don't hold yer breath!!!!) I will try.
Page 5 of 10 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »