View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2011, 06:51 AM
I watched it for the first time yesterday, it's good, but I don't like that Fatima, they have to live together, so why is she trying to make life so difficult?
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-11-2011, 11:31 AM
Originally Posted by chaz View Post
I watched it for the first time yesterday, it's good, but I don't like that Fatima, they have to live together, so why is she trying to make life so difficult?
I'm wondering if Fatima wanted to make herself unpopular in camp so the public would pick her to do a trial. Just a thought It seems to have worked if that was what she was doing.
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-11-2011, 11:39 AM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
.... and I shall enjoy that, coz he's very easy on the eye isn't he, seeing as he's very fit, as in phwooooooooooaaar! Oooooh yung mannnnnn!

I couldn't bear it last night with that footie on instead of Celeb, how very dare they, when I needed my fix !!! As if they don't have enough sports channels to watch their footie, or even ITV2 come to that!

Glad they didn't pick Antony coz he's too sweet to be put under pressure like that, whereas Mark, he's a man, he'll do it!
Well I must say he doesn't do anything for me, he is a very good looking lad but I don't tend to go for that sort. I do like him though as like you Helena I'm a huge TOWIE fan.

The funny thing is it's beginning to turn into a TOWIE programme, Mark is going on about his relationship with Lauren like he would do in TOWIE
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2011, 11:59 AM
Is Freddie Starr going to be replaced with anyone? I know there are 2 newbies on their way in....but they were going in anyway
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2011, 12:36 PM
Originally Posted by Asti View Post
Well I must say he doesn't do anything for me, he is a very good looking lad but I don't tend to go for that sort. I do like him though as like you Helena I'm a huge TOWIE fan.

The funny thing is it's beginning to turn into a TOWIE programme, Mark is going on about his relationship with Lauren like he would do in TOWIE
Yes, and Sam isn't going to be too happy about that is she!!! Sooooo hope he doesn't go back with Lauren again, don't like her much!

I think Lorraine (another Essex girl lol!) was admirable last night with that Fatima! Christ, she's getting on all of their nerves isn't she with her "don't you know who I am" attitude Time she stepped down off that high horse of hers and joined in the team spirit methinks! I'd have probably slapped her by now, not my type at all, giving out her orders, and playing the high and mighty role (can't stand those types!) who does she think she is ?! I'm glad Lorraine stood her ground with her!

Why don't we have it on in the daytime this time around? I used to watch it around mid-day?
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2011, 05:31 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Yes, and Sam isn't going to be too happy about that is she!!! Sooooo hope he doesn't go back with Lauren again, don't like her much!

I think Lorraine (another Essex girl lol!) was admirable last night with that Fatima! Christ, she's getting on all of their nerves isn't she with her "don't you know who I am" attitude Time she stepped down off that high horse of hers and joined in the team spirit methinks! I'd have probably slapped her by now, not my type at all, giving out her orders, and playing the high and mighty role (can't stand those types!) who does she think she is ?! I'm glad Lorraine stood her ground with her!

Why don't we have it on in the daytime this time around? I used to watch it around mid-day?
Fatima's seriously starting to get on my t*ts as well. I couldn't believe it when she said "I'm a top winning athlete....I'm old enough to be your Mother.....you should have more respect", you should know better then with your age and experience woman!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2011, 07:20 PM
Yes, she WAS but she isn't NOW is she! It's alright being competitive in your OWN field, but this is not the place to keep ramming it down their throats is it Blimey, that game Mark made up, jeeeze, talk about getting your knickers in a twist with her hey, I'd have laughed my socks off at her had I been there!!!
Deb/Pugglepup
Almost a Veteran
Female 

17-11-2011, 07:49 PM
Fatima's trial tonight! She is supposed to not like rats, is she? Did you watch Janet S-P on ITV 2 last night!! She was sooooo funny!!

I think the public should now keep voting Fatima to do ALL the trials to see if she cracks! Somehow I don't think she will, but at least it'll be a challenge. Maybe what she needs to get her thinking....... It might keep her gob shut for a bit instead of arguing...

She was doin ma 'ed in last night. Good Old Lorraine
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2011, 08:10 PM
Good idea Deb, let's get voting for Fatima then - mind you, I'd rather be watching Mark Oh alright then!!!

Yes, I watched the ITV2 bit with JSP, cracked me up too! She's more my style, a good laugh!
Deb/Pugglepup
Almost a Veteran
Female 

17-11-2011, 08:16 PM
Looking forward to seeing Sinitta too tonight.......... She was doin ma 'ed in as well.......

I'm surprised she didn't have Simon on her shoulder Bet she's gonna be another Gillian!!! (talking of dissecting Poo! H)

D'ya think she'll have ran out of the cave or what?
Page 5 of 8 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >