Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Cov Luke
Dogsey Junior
Male 

13-10-2011, 05:46 PM
Originally Posted by Leanne_W View Post
I often wonder how I can ditch my current bloke and get a newer one

Only joking of course.....I dont have a bloke!
Could you imagine one night saying you know what love I've seen this cracking fit bloke I'm gonna move in once your gone, lol
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2011, 05:51 PM
Originally Posted by Leanne_W View Post
I often wonder how I can ditch my current bloke and get a newer one

Only joking of course.....I dont have a bloke!
haha me neither... think im better off that way
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2011, 07:09 PM
I am already planning my next GSD. I know I won't get him until Flame is either another year or two older, or has gone Of course I don't want to hasten the time I have left with her so the new pup can come along. It is more about forward planning, so I know what breeder I want to go to, find out their breeding plans for the future and get my name on the waiting list as soon as practicable to the "right time". I don't think, even if she could understand, Flame would mind. I need dogs in my life.

However, when I lost Moss earlier in the year, it was sudden and a huge shock. I was offered a pup by my FIL - I think he thought it would help heal the pain and hurt. Initially I thought it may be a good idea, but when the pup arrived I just realised it was too soon, and I personally felt I wanted more time to grieve for Moss. I still don't think that is about disrespect, but more just that I didn't feel ready.
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2011, 09:36 PM
My next dogs will arrive while I still have the others. We have four dogs and could reasonably manage another three I reckon. I could never be without a little dog. I would defo get another JRT after Rogue but she is only two and I hope she lives to be very very old! When we lost Loki I was very lucky to be offered Dan within a few weeks. My oh was against the idea but I went ahead anyway. He was what I needed, and he needed a home. I didn't feel guilty, he wasn't a replacement but he helped mend some broken hearts.
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5