View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

17-07-2011, 08:39 AM
It would be easy enough to say " I have a comment to make" new thread started here and give a link.
Razcox
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2011, 08:47 AM
Originally Posted by rune View Post
No more pictures from me then.

Too many unpleasant people on here---sorry.

rune
Well I only recently started posting pictures on here after a couple of my picture threads got hijacked. I also learnt my lesson and only ever post photos of my own dogs now, again after a couple of threads getting hijacked.

This new rule will put me off posting pictures again because as rune said there are some people on here that are quite unpleasant and will use this new rule to be even more so.
Cachapman710
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-07-2011, 08:56 AM
If it ain't broke don't fix it!
Please leave things as they are, especially if it is going to put people off posting pics.
Why change the rules when the majority seem happy with things as they are?
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

17-07-2011, 09:01 AM
Originally Posted by Murf
I was referring to a comment made by someone else
To be fair then comment that was made was not directed to the fact the poster owned 5 bull type dogs, but that the poster was happy to allow one of the dogs to bite a customer.

Most picture threads are what they are picture threads , people posting nice pics of their dogs doing A.B.C , and get the response due .

But some do throw up concerns, and in the one in question the poster themselves opened up the challenge, which prompted the questions!
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-07-2011, 09:07 AM
asking her if she owned bullbreeds to look ''hard''and why she wanted to own fighting breeds was my bugbear ...
Rubster
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2011, 09:15 AM
Originally Posted by Murf View Post
asking her if she owned bullbreeds to look ''hard''and why she wanted to own fighting breeds was my bugbear ...
doesnt the poster of that comment always wind people up on threads though? Plus the OP dealt with that comment pretty well
akitagirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2011, 09:24 AM
Pfft count me out too then.

As a responsible dog owner who loves my dogs to death I find it discusting that people could (and have) started debates on MY dogs, MY dog ownership.

It doesn't upset me as such, well it hasn't yet - but say someone doesn't know Zeke's health background, what we've been through with him and his prognosis and was to comment on the way he is treated, or how he looks then that is just unacceptable.

It's always the same people who obviously have nothing else better to do than google, preach and argue. Really gets my back up. Why let them carry on and ruin it for others.
akitagirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2011, 09:25 AM
Originally Posted by Murf View Post
I agree.

The poster that made that comment should have been warned, then banned. Absolutely no need, if there was another issue there (there was) then that should have been discussed, not the poor dog's breeding.
K'Ehleyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2011, 09:28 AM
Originally Posted by akitagirl View Post
I agree.

The poster that made that comment should have been warned, then banned. Absolutely no need, if there was another issue there (there was) then that should have been discussed, not the poor dog's breeding.
Im suprised the whole of dogsey hasnt got him on ignore.
Rubster
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2011, 09:32 AM
Originally Posted by K'Ehleyr View Post
Im suprised the whole of dogsey hasnt got him on ignore.
Exactly. I havent got him on ignore as I just dont take a blind bit of notice when he posts anyway...like hes almost invisible
Page 5 of 16 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 > Last »