Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jessi Clark
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2011, 07:07 PM
Originally Posted by settagirl View Post
Rachel and Connor have come 1st in Good Citizens too...yay!!
Tough competition from other gorgeous Gordons too but Connor was def the best!! Was in setter heaven and chesters brother won best yearling yay!!
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2011, 09:57 PM
Originally Posted by Kalasin View Post
I haven't seen her for a few years now living so far down South, but when I was younger she took me to Crufts a few times to help out are Finlay Isla and Treacle still around do you know? Treacle and Isla were Cally's litter sisters and Finlay was her half brother visits to Fiona's were always awesome with all those lovely setter cuddles!
I'm not sure who they have to be honest, they have been showing the brother and sister at the shows I have been to and I see they had an oldie in veteran at Crufts. I'd been out of the ring for 3 years until recently so I'm still catching up with all the news

You can't beat a setter cuddle eh?
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2011, 10:01 PM
Originally Posted by Jessi Clark View Post
Tough competition from other gorgeous Gordons too but Connor was def the best!! Was in setter heaven and chesters brother won best yearling yay!!
Oh Connor is a babe!! Well done to Chester's brother!
Kalasin
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-03-2011, 11:51 PM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
I'm not sure who they have to be honest, they have been showing the brother and sister at the shows I have been to and I see they had an oldie in veteran at Crufts. I'd been out of the ring for 3 years until recently so I'm still catching up with all the news

You can't beat a setter cuddle eh?
Definitely not! Especially with the added drool! We will hopefully see you there next year
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5