Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
kirstyS
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-04-2010, 07:00 PM
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post
Thoughtless drivers that can't acknowledge by wave of hand for letting them go first, or don't indicate. Courtesy and road manners should be part of the driving test

tumbleweed
That REALLY winds me up - and people who drive almost in my boot - and people who toot in traffic jams (ok, I'll just fly out your way!) People who drive at 65 in the middle lane of the motorway Road Rage? Me?? NO
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2010, 08:08 PM
Originally Posted by kirstyS View Post
That REALLY winds me up - and people who drive almost in my boot - and people who toot in traffic jams (ok, I'll just fly out your way!) People who drive at 65 in the middle lane of the motorway:evil: Road Rage? Me?? NO
Or worse - those who stick in the overtaking lane (yes, it is an OVERTAKING lane, doing that speed

I forgot about those drivers who want to sit in your boot, but I like touching the brake pedal for those, it unnerves them or worse
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2010, 09:16 AM
Well how to start a lovely sunny day here.......3 pet hates!

One - Woke with cold
Two - Child walking dog in Park, no control (although on lead, the dog not the child)
Three - Same Child walking Dog in Park......on an extentable lead

I can't cope.........aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!

Off to Town in a mo, now if someone in the Supermarket Basket Queue uses a Card - melt down!
greyhoundk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2010, 03:13 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Or worse - those who stick in the overtaking lane (yes, it is an OVERTAKING lane, doing that speed

I forgot about those drivers who want to sit in your boot, but I like touching the brake pedal for those, it unnerves them or worse

Ha ha thats just what i do !
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2010, 06:51 PM
Oh, now where do I start......and finish.

People who scrounge off the taxpayer because they think the country owes them a living and they have no intention of every working, even though they are able to work.

Tarts who churn out sprog after sprog and expect the state to pay for them. If you can't afford them, don't have them. I don't want to pay for them just like they probably wouldn't want to pay for my dogs upbringing.

Junkies getting so much money a week to keep a dog because "they need a friend".

Badly behaved and spoilt children in public. They need their a*ses skelped.

Irresponsible dog owners and animal abusers.

Car signs such as "baby on board", "grandchild on board", "princess on board" - I really don't give a toss who you've got on board just like they probably don't care who I've got on board my car either.

Tailgaters, pot holes and boy (and girl) racers.

Massive prams in shops - how big exactly is your sprog? Nobody needs a pram that size unless the child is a mutant!

People who don't seem to understand what queueing is.

People who cut you off on the motorway to overtake - there is loads of space for crying out loud!

Checkout people, such as the ones in Tesco, who ask you "do you have your own bags?" when you, quite clearly, haven't. One of these days I'm going to say "yes, guess where I've hidden them?!".

Hmmm, what else? I'm sure to have forgotten something!
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-04-2010, 07:49 PM
Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
Automated telephone systems- please press this number, you press it, it tells you press another number, you press that it says please hold, then tells you press another number, on and on it goes and then finally it says please hold for an operator... what happened to people answering phones in the first place!

Last Fri., Sat. & Sun. I had to hold for a total of TEN HOURS, trying to get a real person at Vodafone. The female robot kept saying my call was being attended to (for 10 hours?????). Finally, I got a real person (called Kenny) who took my topup details (I'm disabled, wheelchair is bust, can't get out). Then I got a message from Vodafone...my transaction had failed. Why? My bank (Lloyds TSB) had noticed that I hadn't used the card that way before (it's new), so the transaction must be fraudulent, so they blocked it. Ten hours of my life that I won't get back.

2. Hopefully temporarily, Mrs.S.

3. People getting on an exact fare bus without the exact fare IN HAND.

4. As above, things that won't do what they're designed to do.

5. One of my carers (?) from whom Thorgeir hides under the table. Joe Bloggs grabs him by the collar and drags him out. Thorgeir growls at him, so he reports it to his management as an attack. (Yup, true!)Oh yes, and now I hate social workers (no offence meant to any on here!)

6. People who make others stand in the rain while they try to fathom out their autoteller cash card.

Snorri
(I think I probably hate everyone!)
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2010, 08:01 PM
Oh I forgot about the automated telephone systems! Grrr!

"Sorry, I did not understand that, please try again". I mean, how many times????
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-04-2010, 09:49 PM
The Vodafone robot is even worse! Once you've got it to understand that you want to top-up, it asks you to hold whilst it puts you through to a member of "the team". So you hold through a phone ringing sound, which is answered by....... the same robot! You'd think that a company the size of Vodafone could afford a few more staff.................

So, your unpleasant wait is basically more cash for Vodafone.
Scum.

Snorri

PS - they don't answer emails, either, so don't bother.
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2010, 09:15 AM
people....

lol -
not but seriously, practically everything mentioned above.

I hate automated systems and usually just press the first available button to actually get through to a person.
The non pressing buttons one are worse as they never understand my accent so you end up with them saying"i dont undedrstand your request OR calling up the wrong persons details !! LOL

people smoking right in the doorway when i am trying to get in ( hospitals etc) I dont actually want to have to hold my breathe to walk through the door.

Pregnant smokers - if your child isnt incentive to give up what will be??
Pregnant woman who smoke as they "want a small baby" yes someone did say that to me.... they were lucky I had Luca with me, or I would have lamped them one.

Parents who swear at their kids or tell them they are going to get "battered " when they get home... how sad.

slow slow drivers who shouldnt be on the road.
people who dont poop scoop especially in the snow - it doesnt melt with the snow people....

people who let their loose dogs charge mine and then shoot me evils when mine has a go.

People who just dont try to make an effort with their rescue dog and expect their dog to be perfect and not have to train it, who tell you one day that everything is fine and dog wont be going anywhere and then the next phone you up and insist you collect the dog this weekend as they cannot cope...... arrggghhh
especially when said dog is lovely, and just needs some training that they are not prepared to do.

i had better stop now.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2010, 09:55 AM
Originally Posted by Brundog View Post
people....

lol -
not but seriously, practically everything mentioned above.

I hate automated systems and usually just press the first available button to actually get through to a person.
The non pressing buttons one are worse as they never understand my accent so you end up with them saying"i dont undedrstand your request OR calling up the wrong persons details !! LOL

people smoking right in the doorway when i am trying to get in ( hospitals etc) I dont actually want to have to hold my breathe to walk through the door.

Pregnant smokers - if your child isnt incentive to give up what will be??
Pregnant woman who smoke as they "want a small baby" yes someone did say that to me.... they were lucky I had Luca with me, or I would have lamped them one.

Parents who swear at their kids or tell them they are going to get "battered " when they get home... how sad.

slow slow drivers who shouldnt be on the road.
people who dont poop scoop especially in the snow - it doesnt melt with the snow people....

people who let their loose dogs charge mine and then shoot me evils when mine has a go.

People who just dont try to make an effort with their rescue dog and expect their dog to be perfect and not have to train it, who tell you one day that everything is fine and dog wont be going anywhere and then the next phone you up and insist you collect the dog this weekend as they cannot cope...... arrggghhh
especially when said dog is lovely, and just needs some training that they are not prepared to do.

i had better stop now.
Nooo, keep going, Dani....

I was going to just say "people", but decided just to go for it!

I'm with you on the automated telephone systems - like you say, they don't seem to understand the Scottish accent! Bet they'd understand an Indian one or a Polish one though.

Good point about the rescue dogs. Some people don't seem to understand that taking on a rescue dog is often back to basics with training, sometimes very similar to if you had a pup.

Then there are people with pups who say 'he's a very bad dog' etc and blame in on the dog. S/he is NOT bad, they are a young puppy who just needs ongoing training! Argh!

Anyway, just another couple of things I wanted to add!
Page 5 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >