Female 

25-01-2010, 06:57 PM
Good luck
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2010, 09:10 PM
Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
Also, is it likely to be weather and/or adolescence, as only been happening since about late Oct/early Nov time?
hes got the winter heebiejeebies, bless him,

im sure he will be better when all these dark nasty nights are gone and the summer day light is back coz its more in tune with springers
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2010, 05:16 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
hes got the winter heebiejeebies, bless him,

im sure he will be better when all these dark nasty nights are gone and the summer day light is back coz its more in tune with springers
I forgot to answer this. YES, you're absolutely right! But perhaps more because Mum copes better? ;o)

We've had a great week so far. I get home, have a quick game with him then do a few bits about the house while he follows me about. After that it's a quick bit of clicker training and then we go out for a walk. During the walk there he's onlead but then he's off and running about. The walk home is pavement, onlead and heel training. Hose down, towel off, coat on, zoomies, settle on bed with Kong, which is where he currently is, slurping away and trying to keep his eyes open - I know how he feels ;o)

Thank you everyone for your advice and support in helping me through a bad week.
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5