Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Doofuz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-08-2009, 07:51 AM
Good thread!

I would like to see myself working in a school in around 5 years time with primary school children. Not necessarily as a teacher, as I don't want to go through that qualification just yet, but in a school all the same.

I would like another dog (or two) but for that we would have to be moved..so onto the next point...

I would like to have the house finished as it has so far taken 3 years last March. I would then like to enjoy what we have done in the house so in about 5 years we would have done and can move on to bigger and better things.

It would be lovely if we could have children soon. Less than 5 years would be even better. I have never said anything on here before, but at the moment Chris and I cannot have children, although things are looking up so within 5 years, we could be good for it We are concentrating on other things right now, and Wembley has helped tremendously with diverting our attention elsewhere, and everywhere

For now, that's it. I don't ask much do I!?
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2009, 11:03 AM
In 5 years time I would like to be working as a counsellor. I don't know in what setting though, I'm very open minded right now.

I'd also like to be starting to think about having a baby (but I might feel different in a few years ).
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2009, 11:46 AM
Umm, in 5 years time I would like to be owning my own successful business locally...

I'd also like to be on the way to having a child!

Same house, same hubby (!!) same dogs - maybe one more, and also be a lot more self-sufficient....

There, doesn't seem too ambitious, does it!?!
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2009, 12:16 PM
Interesting thread!!

Quite simple really:

5 years - In the pub
10 Years - In the pub
15 years - In the pub!!

No seriously now,

In 5 years time I hope to married to Rich and living in a much nicer area than we live now. Hopefully will have progressed in my career in Purchasing a bit by then and Monty will have a brother to play with.

In 10 years time I'd expect that we'll have at least one kid, maybe living in a quieter out of the town house and still working in Purchasing. I guess if Rich is still in the Navy at this point he'd be getting close to completing his full 22 years so we'd be planning what he would do next.

In 15 years - well thats too far ahead to think really. One way or another Rich would definitely be out the Navy so i guess it would depend on what he wanted to do after that. Who knows!!

As long as i've got a roof over my head, the job that i enjoy and preferably enough money for Rich and I to live comfortably i'll be happy!
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2009, 12:23 PM
oooo what a good question hopefully in 10 to 15 years time i see myself being a rather successful business woman i will be 28 in 10 years time but im hoping that by then i will be in my own house with the OH (if im still with the same OH lol )

im hoping by then to have my own boarding kennels. ive wanted this for aaaaaggeesss!!! im doing a 2 year course in animal management in september and its all go from there!

of course in my house in 10 to 15 years there will be lots more doglets! i have always known one isnt enough! hopefully daph will b old and retired by then and have her little offspring running around, also with the second breed that i will of added by then (still undecided, see my other thread lol ) also add to that all the other animals that will no doubt find their way into my home (guinea pigs, rabbits, ferrets, chickens, maybe a horse or two lol )

other than that i win the lottery, become a millionaire and jetset off all around the world lol hahaha as if! but hey im allowed to dream
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-08-2009, 12:48 PM
We are very lucky that we've been mortgage free for the past 6 years when we moved to a lovely house in a semi rural area.I am also lucky that My OH has a great job and I don't have to work.We know already where we want to be in 5 years time and have already started looking we want to be more rural, and nearer the sea we both love Wales and don't want to live anywhere else, we want some land and to make a difference looking after rescue animals and having lots of animals of our own.
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2009, 01:35 PM
A few weeks ago I had the realisation that what I have is probably as far as all I'm gonna have...
But, I 'd love to be sitting in a canal barge some where with the dogs just floating on cloud nine xx
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2009, 02:03 PM
Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
Noooo.... after your masters it yer Doctorate mate...Dr.Suze

Go for it
hahaha i just wanna have lots of nice letters after my name!!! haha

is it the Phd next???

im confused by all the courses i can do......

it will be suze **** Ba (hons) Msc ? am i right so far... then??......
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2009, 02:05 PM
Originally Posted by x-clo-x View Post
im doing a 2 year course in animal management in september and its all go from there!

just realised your in cheshire (me too)!

you doing the national diploma animal managemet??

if you are, i did that (well most of it )

funyears made some of the best friends
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5