View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2009, 12:37 PM
Phew, thank goodness you have insurance, God knows what the final bill will be !

I sort of jumped to conclusions that it was broken glass, so maybe I am being unfair, but it could have been a flint if you have flints in your area. We do here and they are as sharp as glass.
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2009, 12:40 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Thanks hun, I think he will he's picked up alot since his hat came off, he's chasing a fly at the moment

Sooooo, you relented then and took his lampshade off.....your a pushover you!!!!!!

Elaine xxx
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2009, 12:47 PM
poor little chap , i guess it was a broken bottle (tut tut ) has he had it stitched then .dylan had his stitched .we were up down the vets for weeks with the dressings . poor little lad . so it was emergency vets on a sunday im guessing .(havent read through them all )
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2009, 12:48 PM
Setter healing zen sent
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2009, 12:51 PM
forgot to say ,the lamp shades do that to mine there ,glued like a statue to the spot ,its so funny isnt it . (might stick one on them when there naughty he he just kiding )
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2009, 02:48 PM
Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
Sooooo, you relented then and took his lampshade off.....your a pushover you!!!!!!

Elaine xxx
I know I was mean and hard this morning....then mean and getting softer, the not so mean and feeling guilty, then just plain old guilt, and I took it off him.

I've just moved it....the look of DEATH that he gave
Originally Posted by queenwillow View Post
poor little chap , i guess it was a broken bottle (tut tut ) has he had it stitched then .dylan had his stitched .we were up down the vets for weeks with the dressings . poor little lad . so it was emergency vets on a sunday im guessing .(havent read through them all )
Yes she stitched it, had to go all the way over to the Hagley Road..... to the emergency vets
Originally Posted by rachelsetters View Post
Setter healing zen sent
Thanks hun, he's chilling at the moment on a new blanket that I have just given him....it's a dogs life isn't it
Originally Posted by queenwillow View Post
forgot to say ,the lamp shades do that to mine there ,glued like a statue to the spot ,its so funny isnt it . (might stick one on them when there naughty he he just kiding )
Pat said that.....the quietest we have ever known him and the stillest
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2009, 02:50 PM
Originally Posted by Gnasher View Post
Phew, thank goodness you have insurance, God knows what the final bill will be !

I sort of jumped to conclusions that it was broken glass, so maybe I am being unfair, but it could have been a flint if you have flints in your area. We do here and they are as sharp as glass.
Not really sure, I doubt it though, we had been sat there a long time and I even commented on how lovely a clear the water was, so glass seems more likely
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2009, 03:56 PM
aaww what a wee shame, its just awful when things like that happens and its really annoying that someone has left something like that to be trodden on- I hate littering..

bless wee bruce - hope he gets his collar off soon !!!
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2009, 05:15 PM
Aw poor little chap. Hugs from me and the gang xx
pupsandpets
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-06-2009, 07:06 PM
ouch, that looks nasty. Hope he's doing okay.
I know its for their own good but i always think it makes them more miserble when they have to wear the lampshade.
Page 5 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >