View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2006, 03:51 PM
ohhh sounds like she is well on the way now just make sure she doesn't over do it bless her!!

When Keena had those powders to mix in her water before she hated drinking it so much so I guess it couldn't have been very nice, but your right they do like the honey / water, kody didn't finish all his at first so Keena came along last night and finished it up for him she loves it...lol
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2006, 04:15 PM
Hope all the poorly dogs are feeling better today xxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2006, 04:28 PM
Originally Posted by kyektulu View Post
Thank you Helena,

I did speak to the vet about the sheep poo and Jess's diet and everything, he said that it may of been the sheep poo but cant be certain.

I am worried that it is Campyiobacter now with the phone call from Marcus's friend, yet the antibiotics seem to be making her better, thank goodness!
Well I hope not coz I had that once, and it's not good, no wonder she felt so bad!!! I even had the health inspector ringing me up to ask me what I had eaten as she thought we could have sued someone!! They have to check out a poo sample to determine whether it's that or not though, and if it is campylobacter then she's got it from raw red meat coz that's where you contract it from, or faeces which would point to those sheep again! Oh dear, she will be feeling very rough for a few days if she has it.

I forgot to send my get well wishes for poor Takoda in my last post, so sending him big hugs too
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2006, 05:48 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
I forgot to send my get well wishes for poor Takoda in my last post, so sending him big hugs too
Thanks he loves his hugs!
kyektulu
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2006, 02:51 PM
Well Jess is still poorly today, we are on day 3 of her illness.

She kept food down yesterday and had some pasta for supper time about 9pm.

She was sick at 3am, no pasta, just stomache lining, she is still feeling bad today, I can tell with her sluggish behaviour and less than playful attitude, but she has kept her food down and had 2 tablets.

I hope she recovers soon.

If she is sick again tonight its back to the vets tomorrow.

Send healing vibes for my puppy, she needs them

love kye xXxXx
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2006, 03:10 PM
Sending healing thoughts to Jess Kye, hope your little one gets well soon. xx
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

06-12-2006, 03:11 PM
Originally Posted by kyektulu View Post
Well Jess is still poorly today, we are on day 3 of her illness.

She kept food down yesterday and had some pasta for supper time about 9pm.

If she is sick again tonight its back to the vets tomorrow.

Send healing vibes for my puppy, she needs them

love kye xXxXx
Hi Kye sorry to hear Jess is not so well today

If she doesn't improve soon don't be afraid to admit defeat if the vet wants to keep her in and put her on a drip to get some fluids into her and to get her stable again.

I would not give her more than a tablespoon of food at one time (white fish and rice or porridge with a little honey) every hour if she keeps it down, her tummy won't accept more at this stage .

Hope things improve soon....
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2006, 03:19 PM
Lots of healing vibes coming from us! Axx
kyektulu
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2006, 03:22 PM
Thanks everyone.

Mini,

If the vet thinks it is best to keep Jess in, dont worry I wouldnt oppose him, whatever it takes to get her better I will do it.

It would be very stressful for both of us, we havnt been without one another for months now...

I really hope she gets better soon...
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2006, 03:46 PM
Hi

Her sickness at 3am may be a one off, she had a better day yesterday and was eating again and maybe doing a bit to much to soon. Her tummy would have still been very fragile. Has she been sick since 3am?

Kody is on day 5 now I think...He was in and out doors with the poops very frequently the last two days now. He wont eat any of his rice, doesn't really want any yoghurt and he can't just keep having scrambled egg...lol...He is begging at Keena's dinner times so I am going to give him a little of his usual food in very small doses today and see how he goes.

Kye is Jess keeping water down still? maybe just carry on as you were yesterday but with smaller amounts of food until she hasn't been sick for longer.

Best wishes
Page 5 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 >