View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2007, 11:10 AM
Oh Stephanie what a shock I had reading this, I am so, so sorry to hear about this.

RIP gorgeous girl xxxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2007, 11:42 AM
Oh I'm so, so sorry to be reading this Steph. I had the same decision with dear Cassie only 6 weeks ago, she had a massive tumour on her shoulder, so I had to let her go. I know what you're feeling now is the most awful pain imagineable, but you'll soon come out the other end like I have with happy memories of your darling Jesse. You must have been so very brave to let her go, but when they look at you like that and ask you have no choice do you. Oh I feel your pain Steph, I know how much your Jesse meant to you, but she's pain free now, on her way to the Bridge. She'll soon be running around with the Dogsey gang who are already settled and happy up there I'm sure she will.

Run free dear Jesse, catch up with Cassie and all the Dogsey gang who have gone before you of late.xxxxxx
I-mac77
Almost a Veteran
Male 

20-09-2007, 11:48 AM
Sorry for your loss, she looks a lovely girl
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2007, 08:00 PM
so sorry ,she was lovely
wendyann
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-09-2007, 03:42 PM
So so sorry for your sad loss, am crying as I type this, she was a beautiful dog and will live in your heart for ever.Rest in peace Jesse xx
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5