Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

21-03-2014, 10:00 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Yeah, I can't understand how she has managed to get all these qualifications in the name of Hope Turner when she is really Nadia Carlyle, but thats what she's done, and now will doubtless reincarnate herself again
Seriously thinking about writing to the Cambridge Admissions Office what year was that link you gave written is it recent i.e. within the last two or three years
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-03-2014, 10:05 PM
Yes it is recent, here's her 'qualifications'

http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/hope-turner/33/18b/7aa
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

21-03-2014, 10:15 PM
What a clever booger to have done all those wunnerful things.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-03-2014, 10:20 PM
I'm not saying she isn't clever, she is, it is how she is using her intelligence, to fool people into believing she is someone she isn't. I don't doubt she has the qualifications, she has somehow managed to get them in an entirely different identity in order to make money out of dog owners naivetie
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

22-03-2014, 09:10 AM
That woman should be banned for life! I know a local farmer who rescued one of her dogs when she came up here to continue her breeding, or whatever she did. She moved into what was a puppy farm run by a person, known as "Cruella" . The Ute the farmer rescued was in an awful state and it took about two years for the poor dog to calm down. She should be exposed for what she is. Horrid woman. She once contacted me when I had posted up about Loki's fits - talking about the breeder I got Loki from - pot calling the kettle black! Thanks June for posting the link!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

22-03-2014, 01:08 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
I'm not saying she isn't clever, she is, it is how she is using her intelligence, to fool people into believing she is someone she isn't. I don't doubt she has the qualifications, she has somehow managed to get them in an entirely different identity in order to make money out of dog owners naivetie
But you should doubt them June, attending a 'Summer School' in the buildings used during term time for real unniversity students is NOT a qualification.

The unniversity authorities make a lot of money out of all the 'Summer Schools' that various organisations and companies run in Cambridge, it's easy to imply that the unniversity somehow approves and monitors these schools, well they don't, they just rent out the buildings during the summer (when all their students are on holiday) to make some extra income, whatever is taught, and whatever so called qualifications granted are entirely outside the remit of the unniversity proper.

Not much impressed with her other 'qualifications' pretty much everyone reading this can claim to have gone to unniversity since they changed the name of all the colleges of arts and technology to unniversity some time in the 1990's so anyone who attended any kind of education course after school whether evening classes in flower arraqnging, or cookery or whatever is NOW a unniversity graduate, it's a joke what she's put on that list, the sad fact is people will be sucked in.

For me it's simple, the RSPCA brought a prosecution, she was found guilty, end of story. Please correct me if I have mis read this but why would she want to keep changing her name if she has nothing to hide.
bint
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-03-2014, 01:52 PM
The RSPCA are involved with her again right? I'm assuming they know who she really is, surely? Just wondering why they are allowing her to have multiple animals after they prosecuted her?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-03-2014, 01:56 PM
She was banned for 12 months that is all, so she started again, well she never stopped actually if what I hear is correct, just moved (hence 'the loss of her home') and changed her name several times as well along the way.
I know she is breeding again and they were called 'Okami Dogs' but not sure if that is correct now
Harvey, yeah you're right, all the old technical colleges are now Universities, and you can get a 'degree' in anything these days!!!
bint
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-03-2014, 02:17 PM
Just been googling her various names and there seems to be a lot of holistic nutritional stuff out there connected with her. She seemed to start off ok, don't know what happened to her? Wondering if she has a personality disorder/mental health issues?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-03-2014, 02:25 PM
Well yes she is into all the holistic and nutritional stuff, bearing in mind all the dogs the RSPCA has managed to take from her are not in the best of health shall we say, and appparently everywhere she lives is disgusting shall we say, why doesn't she apply it to herself and her dogs first and foremost before writing books and conducting seminars on the subject and also selling 'Healthful Pet Mince' to unsuspecting and gullible owners
Page 5 of 11 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »