Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2010, 09:38 PM
Originally Posted by MerlinsMum View Post
That may have been the same one I was involved in Blu. Person caught out finally because they started posting pics of a supposedly new puppy they had just got, but pics were years old and nicked off a public photo uploading site. Also had doubts as said person emigrated to a country then posted pics of breeds of animals I KNEW did not exist there, in fact some of person's pets - alledged to have gone along on the emigration - were illegal in that country. The apology and admission was part of conditions imposed by mods to allow person back on that site.

I've met people like that in real life though as well, full of hot air. It doesn't take much to see through them eventually.
haha the same one that had babies or did she!
MerlinsMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2010, 09:53 PM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
haha the same one that had babies or did she!
Same same
That was one for the record books.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2010, 05:57 AM
Originally Posted by Louise13 View Post
ANd here's me leading a boring normal life when I could invent one on here...

OK...suggestions anyone..am not that inventive?

(but on a serious note!..I did discover someone on [System edit: Contains pet groups] telling all and sundry how they owned this horse...pics and everything..and they don't even own a goldfish and the pics were from a local riding school..

Another muppet told everyone he raced stock cars..and posted pics of a huge crash..and said.."I was at the back of that"..SO me big mouth couldn't take it any longer and said.."YEAH you were, you were in the crowd loser!! you've never raced in your life"
I was friends with his dad..who DID race..so I knew for a fact he hadn't..and we aren't talking a 12yr old here!!)
Catching them out is SUCH fun
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2010, 07:20 AM
It's amazing how many people lie in real life as well.
A few of us met someone from here a few years back, and in the end she was lying right to my face - go caught out of course though!
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2010, 08:29 AM
That may make an interesti g thread. If you could be someone else.......
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5