Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2014, 06:27 PM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
It's goooooorgeous! Thanks for all the spots Eileen!
Love all that stuff The one you ordered will probably be perfect,she'll be beautiful
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2014, 07:02 PM
Hello everyone on this, once again, dank and murky evening.

Jenny, that's good that your male person came home full of the joys of Spring after the Goodwood thing..........which car was he running? Only a couple of weeks now until the new F1 season, and oh dear - how sad, what a shame, dreadfully tragic etc. that Red Bull cannot get their car to go I am a little doubtful as to how exciting this year is going to be with those sewing machine engines, but hey ho I shall still be rooting for Lewis and Jensen.

H, it's always delightful to find new walks and I envy you yours. I think that I have exhausted all possibilities around here, and of course we are limited anyway because of the paw thing.

Gordon - I absolutely love your neck of the woods, almost as much as Herefordshire! My father spent some years in Thirsk and we would often go off to the moors for a trundle. I don't envy you when the snow comes in though, because there is nothing so bleak as those moors in bad conditions.

Lynn it sounds as if you are somewhat on the mend if that ice cream is anything to go by It's horrible to not feel quite the ticket.

*ducks out of the way of Nippy's sneezes

I have little to report, other than that my tame hairdresser and I put the world to rights this morning. His lordship is out with his pinny tonight - I am sure that he is disappointed that I don't refer to him as "sir" or hang on every pearl of wisdom that drops from his lips, but these evenings go a little way to restoring his self esteem
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-03-2014, 07:10 PM
Evening Sally are you looking forward to an evening in by yourself ?

We had a cheeky cat sitting on our patio earlier and I immediately thought good job Jimster isn't here. Dillon was in the lounge and didn't even realise it was there when I shooed it away. I bet he picked up its scent when he went out a bit later though and had a good sniff under the hedge.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-03-2014, 07:12 PM
Missed which dress you decided to get for Carys in the end Linda.
Moyra, hope the doctor will leave you something for that ear, you must feel really poorly, like Jenny says its the next worst thing to toothache.
Have got loadsa bones, butcher had frozen them all, so I've had to leave a couple of bags in the car to defrost a little so's I can separate them to bag them
Then spent the afternoon looking at Mabs's piccies from being 4 weeks onwards as Apache is being a very Brave and Good person and has not only extricated my website from where it was, but has sorted it out for me and is going to do me a Mabs page and a Cruz page, have done the blurb for Mabs, and supplied a piccie, just getting all her baby and adolescent piccies sorted to go round her blurb, and it made me realise what a very lucky person I am to have Mabs, that smile has been there forever, I've got a piccie of her at 3 months looking at the camera with that big grin of hers, and still got piccies of her taken recently, all of her with that grin on her face, she is a happy little girl and I think I've taken her slightly too much for granted recently.

Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-03-2014, 07:14 PM
Smiley girl.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2014, 07:17 PM
Hello Lynn, if the Jimster had been there he would still be out there now racing around with his nose to the floor! You wouldn't have needed to shoo it away either because he would undoubtedly have done that way before you noticed the wretched thing!

TW those pictures of Mabs are absolutely gorgeous - such a happy looking girlie.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2014, 07:21 PM
Beautiful photos June.

I haven't decided yet June - I've bought the JL one because it's in Newcastle but I can take it back. I'm going to check on Saturday about sleeves for the Monsson and Debenhams ones.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-03-2014, 07:21 PM
She is, and it never really occurred to me till I saw those piccies, I've sorted out ones of her as she is growing up, and there a few where she is solemn, but mainly that big soppy grin is plastered all over her face, and I feel a pang of guilt now that she is maybe not as appreciated by me as much as she could be.
Whats the problem with the sleeves Linda
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2014, 07:22 PM
TW,of course you've been taking her for granted to much So send her over here to me
OMG,she is so gorgeous...how healthy looking is she?
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2014, 07:29 PM
Gorgeous absolutely gorgeous!
Page 5 of 13 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »