05-03-2014, 07:02 PM
Corrie on at 7pm to make way for b.....y football
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2014, 07:05 PM
Evening
Shopping all done,just got in and in need of caffeine
Bought one of those massage chairs in Currys...£130 reduced to £35...what a bargain always fancied one of those Got all the bits and bobs I went for and a few things I didn't Debenhams was a sketch,was totally wearing you wrong size brassieres( sorry Gorden ) All sorted now,I've stocked up
Coffee and catch up,hope everyone is ok
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2014, 07:06 PM
Watching it TW....will post when it finishes!
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-03-2014, 07:23 PM
No neeed to apologise Lacey , for I am not easily embarrased. Although I have to admit that the intricacies of the female under-garment are somewhat of a mystery to me. As we are all being up front about these things I must confess that although I am a 54in chest I have no recollection of my actual cup size - such a lack of attention to detail in the personal presentation dept. Unforgiveable!! Bye fer now.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-03-2014, 08:00 PM
Sounds like you had a nice walk June.
Glad your day went well Lorraine and Eileen.
Night Moyra.
Gordon I could almost imagine myself on your walk.
Evening Sally.
I am now about too watch Corrie on +1 as I didn't realise it was on at 7 tonight.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2014, 08:29 PM
Hello again properly!

I wish that I had the energy to comment on all the posts today, but I am jiggered. After a lovely long walk with the Jimster, only slightly marred by the odd moggie with attitude, I came home and decided that as the weather is set fair it was time to put a second coat of paint on the summer house. It looks lovely, but all those fiddly bits around the windows and things turned me into a contortionist and that is NOT good for bad backs

I now have a stiff drink to hand and am contemplating mindlessly playing games on my favourite site!

Eileen, I have one of those massage thingies.......haven't used it for ages though because for some reason you are not supposed to if you have circulation problems, and mine is not the best. They are lovely though, so enjoy
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2014, 08:59 PM
Evening all,

Another busy day but I'm looking forward to tomorrow as OH will be down at Goodwood (race track not horses) and I'm meeting my friend with the greyhounds for a walk around Painshill which I love.
What a beautiful day its been today and our riverside garden is finally starting to dry. I have noticed though that all the hatches that I 'painted' last summer all need doing again due to have tide marks half way up them all They will have to wait though as more pressing things need doing like the fencing and pressure washing I then cut my OH's hair and did actually cut it with scissors this time and not the dog clippers This afternoon we were at a neighbour's funeral and then back for the wake which went on for ages. I had ONE small glass of wine the entire tine which promptly gave me a stonking headache. .

Good news that I finally started my diet today and its the first time I've actually felt in the right frame of mind ... so watch this space.

Helena what a wonderful day you'v had today and I hope your new neighbour will become a walking companion Well done for 'sorting' Zena's ear but oh dear about her waistline. Maybe she is just big boned like me
Elaine From reading through your posts I gather you did get the dog room sorted. My OH is always telling me I forget to look above my head height .... I'm only 5' so there are plenty of cobwebs that need tackling
Lynn I do hope you are feeling better and what a shame Gorden shared his bug with you .... not very considerate
Lynne We still haven't received the pressure washer which I am so cross about. My OH is never keen on paying for express delivery and so I told him to do it and I'd pay. He clearly didn't and although the website is stating that it was despatced on Monday we still don't have it.

Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
No neeed to apologise Lacey , for I am not easily embarrased. Although I have to admit that the intricacies of the female under-garment are somewhat of a mystery to me. As we are all being up front about these things I must confess that although I am a 54in chest I have no recollection of my actual cup size - such a lack of attention to detail in the personal presentation dept. Unforgiveable!! Bye fer now.

Bev what a fantastically fuffy tail Lyla has. Presumably she's being a little more sensible now with her new found freedom .. I do hope so.
Lacey I hope you are enjoying yourself sipping your coffee in your vibrating chair ....... you'll have to be careful eating and drinking in the chair or you'll end up doing a Les Patterson impersonation
June It sounds a though your dog walk went OK even though you met the nasty staffie. How inventive to buy a normal back door and cut it in half ... I'd love a stable door
Daisy sorry you are having vile weather but better this way than having had it when your folks were over staying with you. But please do keep it your side of the pond .... we definitely don't want more rain
I'm trying to think who else I saw in here today. Hi to Sally, Lore, Malka, Moyra and anyone else I've missed. Off to get take some more paracetamol as my headache is no better.

See you all in the morning and enjoy the rest of the evening.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2014, 09:14 PM
JENNY,hope your headache eases.You sound in great form aside from that Hubby wouldn't trust me to cut his hair doesn't have much of it actually
Wild here tonight,wind and rain...again
SALLY,enjoy your gaming
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2014, 09:16 PM
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the sun came out for my walk THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU whoever sent it.... lets hope the rain has moved onto more needy areas.

Had my lunch, and its only 1pm and I am hungry already.. had to have cake... but I can't eat it all Mr M will want some later... *sigh*
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2014, 09:18 PM
Hello and night night Jenny........what a rotten shame about your headache (and those hatches) and perhaps a good sleep tonight will put it right. I am totally unable to drink during the day, I just don't feel right afterwards so very very rarely do it.
Good luck with the diet, although I am not entirely sure that you have much to lose

You always put me to shame with your responses to everyone Still, it gives me a chance to do so myself without taxing my memory too much

H - vets are obsessed with weight at the moment aren't they, but if you yourself feel that Zena needs to drop a pound or two then I am sure that you will find a way. Unlike Zena, Jimmi just lives for his meals and I hated constantly cutting the amount down and down, so eventually switched to the weight control version of his salmon and potato so that now he has a good bowl of food and puts on no weight at all. Great about her ear too

DD - you just keep that rain over there please, we are still getting over the shock of seeing the sun and don't want to lose it just yet!

Gordon, as always you made me laugh

Need a refill.............
Page 5 of 10 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »