View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-02-2014, 01:45 PM
Good afternoon everybody. Sorry to be so tardy in my application but today sees me in the throws of all manner of labours - some good like walking the K9's some not so good like building a bonfire on which to cremate the mortal remains of one of my poor hens. Yesterday I was preparing my pumpkin patch for later in the year and one of the settles that I use to surround it was blown over by the wind squashing the old girl stone dead. Well at least it was quick and as at the time she was busy murdering the worms that had been turned over by my digging, I can only hope that she died doing something that pleased her little chickeny self. Following receipt of yesterdays picture of strange vibe machine, The Memsahib has taken to looking at me in a very odd way and just now in passing asked if I was on that "dogging site" again, I feel that I should quickly correct her but one has to be in a combative mood to enter into discourse with TM and on reflection I will perhaps leave this for another day. One on which I have done some task or favour which has earned me max Brownie Points. Glad to see that everyone seems to be on the up today. Might get my hair done - I'm sure there is an old tin of Mr Sheen under the sink. Malka - when you say coffee and ketchup does this really mean the red tomato stuff that sits in the back of our kitchen cupboard or is it something rare and exotic , a bit like your good self. Bye fer now.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2014, 01:55 PM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
Good afternoon everybody. Sorry to be so tardy in my application but today sees me in the throws of all manner of labours - some good like walking the K9's some not so good like building a bonfire on which to cremate the mortal remains of one of my poor hens. Yesterday I was preparing my pumpkin patch for later in the year and one of the settles that I use to surround it was blown over by the wind squashing the old girl stone dead. Well at least it was quick and as at the time she was busy murdering the worms that had been turned over by my digging, I can only hope that she died doing something that pleased her little chickeny self. Following receipt of yesterdays picture of strange vibe machine, The Memsahib has taken to looking at me in a very odd way and just now in passing asked if I was on that "dogging site" again, I feel that I should quickly correct her but one has to be in a combative mood to enter into discourse with TM and on reflection I will perhaps leave this for another day. One on which I have done some task or favour which has earned me max Brownie Points. Glad to see that everyone seems to be on the up today. Might get my hair done - I'm sure there is an old tin of Mr Sheen under the sink. Malka - when you say coffee and ketchup does this really mean the red tomato stuff that sits in the back of our kitchen cupboard or is it something rare and exotic , a bit like your good self. Bye fer now.
Oh NO! Poor wee hen, what a way to go....

I once said the same to Malka re ketchup...

Does TM know hat dogging is I wonder....

Fighting the cat off to drink my coffee now..
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2014, 02:33 PM
Morning all.............

I'm BACK!!! we went away for the weekend to the beach! we went down to Southern Oregon to show the Olds the piece of land we have brought and show them around. OH MY what wonderful weather, so springlike down there, it is 400 miles south of here, about an 8 hour drive, and all the daffodils are out down there and the cherry blossom, so so so pretty.. wanted to stay!!

Everyone had a blast, now it is back to work today and the Olds are leaving We have had a brilliant time with them, been a truly GREAT visit.. now they have to go home and sort out their house sale and get moving

Some beach pics.. our hotel rooms walked straight out to the steps and down to this beach!

Daisy sunbathing!

I haven't had a catch up at all, so I will have a read through later, but hope everyone is well and there are no serious poorlies. if there are here are some *hugs* xxxxxxxx
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2014, 03:06 PM
The "Memsahib" and her "dogging site" How cool is that
DD...welcome back,just had a wee quick look at the pics,no time to read but I will later after spinning!!
Geez I hope you helped that poor doglet that was tied to the pole...oh dear Lord The poor wee pooch Pics look gorgeous
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

26-02-2014, 03:10 PM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
...[snip]...Malka - when you say coffee and ketchup does this really mean the red tomato stuff that sits in the back of our kitchen cupboard or is it something rare and exotic , a bit like your good self. Bye fer now.
Dear sir

'ang around long enuff and you might - and I repeat might - understand Malka and her coffee and ketchup.

Or even just what she means by ketchup?
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2014, 03:16 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
The "Memsahib" and her "dogging site" How cool is that
DD...welcome back,just had a wee quick look at the pics,no time to read but I will later after spinning!!
Geez I hope you helped that poor doglet that was tied to the pole...oh dear Lord The poor wee pooch Pics look gorgeous
lol.. I was about to post that re the dog too!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-02-2014, 03:18 PM
Wonder if Nippy's OH will give birth rather than the gout, be interesting, and think of the money that could be made out of him
I totally ignored them wanting to go down the banking to the river yesterday, but today I went and had a look, deffo lower than it was, and I got across really easily, Keshi and Mabs had jumped in but not made it across the flotsam and jetsam from all the rain, I just carried on walking and casually called come on girls and they both appeared next to me within seconds, so Mabs didn't even have chance to think well maybe she couldn't cross after all. They had a marvellous play when we got to the waterfall, first dip of the year, wish I had brought my camera with me, and also my grooming rake to get the knots out of Keshi's back and ears.
Tomorrow Cariad and Lona can go there and have a decent run at long last, then I will start getting the tangles out of everyone, and on a really decent day (surely there's going to be one soon, they're moulting like mad) I will pop them all in the car, drive across the road, back into the gateway, and then put backpacks on with mat, toys etc and we will all spend a couple of hours on there.
My rock is still in situ, so well done the EA, they made an excellent job. Parts of the waterfall have crumbled away at the sides already, but nothing to worry about really.
Have finally whittled all these bags of sopping shaviings down to 4 binliners, which I have moved to outside the back gate, for either me (or fingers crossed) youngest son to get over to the tip, just the old kennel to take then.
Lots more space in the yard, given it a real scrub with bleach and disinfectant and girlies now having their after walk, after bone, siesta in clean shavings.
I've run out of pet mince for them, so off to the butchers for more and some bits for myself
Sorry to hear about the old hen Gordon, she never had time to be frightened though did she, very quick and probably (like you say) in the process of extricating a worm so ever even knew what happened.
Eileen, could you maybe vibrate whilst pegging out the washing, something new for the neighbours to see
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2014, 03:48 PM
Happy days TW,great to hear the girls had a dip,miss seeing pics of them at the river
Neighbours! I could prance round totally naked in the garden and no one would see me No over lookers,thank goodness..good job Vibrating round the clothes line sounds good,only one problem..no socket aside from that the wee yoke is very heavy,will remain in position in the garage having a coffee,will take Lacey for a wee dander and then it's off to spin for your life Pop into tonight at some point
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2014, 03:59 PM
LOL the dog tied to the pole is DAISY she was sunbathing.... it was right outside our hotel room and was sound asleep in the sun LOLOLOLOL Poor Dog my ****!
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2014, 04:01 PM
Originally Posted by DaisyD0g View Post
LOL the dog tied to the pole is DAISY she was sunbathing.... it was right outside our hotel room and was sound asleep in the sun LOLOLOLOL Poor Dog my ****!
I think we all knew that! Ever been had!
Page 5 of 13 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »