View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2014, 07:29 PM
NIP JEN,really hope that old man is ok..97 and so independent,bless him. Will most likely hate being in hospital but like you say,maybe its a good thing.Must have been a bit of a shock for your Hubby seeing him like that
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2014, 07:32 PM
Evening all,

Well peace has fallen on my home again. OH dropped one son and his girlfriend at the airport after him packing literally last minute .... he has left piles of clothes here so not too sure what he's taken and our oldest son has just left to go back to his flat.

I feel absolutely knackered now but as of now my life is back on track. Poor OH has been emptying as much of the barn out as he can but there are so many things that need drying out we have run out of space to put them.

It seems as though most of you have had an enjoyable day although I'm sorry some of you have had horrible weather.

Gelllygoo I hope you shake off your chest problems soon. Try and sleep propped up as that will help you not to cough so much ..... I'm sure you've probably tried everything though ((hugs)).
Helena I'm so pleased Zena's ear problem seems better that it was
Sally I hope little Jimmi's paw hasn't erupted further.

Flash seems fine today but he was very depressed when he saw my son leaving with a suitcase ..... he's not daft and obviously knows he'll be gone for a while. Rucksack really wasn't bothered because providing I'm around that is all he cares about. Flash is at this moment lying next to me upside down.

I hope you all have a nice evening and I'll see you tomorrow.
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2014, 07:36 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Ooooo Lynne any chance of a copy of the recipe for that fruit loaf? Sounds good
Nippy Jen Its on the Waitrose Webpage.
http://www.waitrose.com/content/wait...l#.UwpMpYXn-o8
Its really rather nice as well. I dont use luxury dried fruit or prunes though - just the economy stuff from Morrisons or Tesco. Ive found it has to go in a roasting tin as there is so much of it. I get 24 chunks out of it!!!
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2014, 07:45 PM
Hi guys

Lacey, sounds sweet.

I've had a completely lazy day I'm afraid. All my plans went out the window. Just couldn't get the energy up to do anything else.

Been talking to Brian, since Davie was diagnosed I have been looking online at ADHD and at the symptoms. It rings many bells with me. I have had a lot of the problems that many ADD sufferers have, like trying to keep a job, I have nearly been sacked because I didn't pay enough attention to detail. I can't seem to keep organised, everything turns into a mess, my house is a mess and looks like a bombsite, I can't concentrate on anything at all for long. I do so many things because it all seems like a great idea at the time and end up committing to things that I can't possibly cope with and end up pulling out of. For example, this pipes and drums night I am planning with the Alness detachment, it seemed like a fantastic idea but now I'm starting to think about pulling out...it was all my idea and I'm committed to it now.

When I was a kid I was always trying different things but giving up when I couldn't get them straight away. My life has been like that the whole time.

A few may say I'm reaching, but I don't think so.

So after talking to Brian, he researched as well and thinks I have too many of the traits for it to be a coincidence. He would be the first to say I'm imagining things too.

After considering it I'm going to go see the doctor about getting checked for ADD.

Anyway. Roast beef for us tonight, then I'm going to go out for a walk, then maybe hit the books for a while.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2014, 07:54 PM
NIP JEN...you had a baby for lunch!!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2014, 08:01 PM
LORE,think that's a really good idea If your diagnoses is confirmed by a doctor,at least you know there's help available.Look how well the medication is working for wee Davie.(( hugs))
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2014, 08:15 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
NIP JEN...you had a baby for lunch!!
Lol she was delicious
We wanted her to sing "Twinkle Twinkle" but she would only do it sitting behind the settee!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2014, 08:18 PM
Lol she was delicious
We wanted her to sing "Twinkle Twinkle" but she would only do it sitting behind the settee!
Awww,bless
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2014, 08:24 PM
Lol she was delicious
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-02-2014, 08:31 PM
Ah that is soooo very sweet
Page 5 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 >