Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2006, 02:39 PM
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
:smt018 His bed is ready and waiting for him, absolutely no chance that he will not be relocating on monday, just need to check what he has for his "tea" and then go and get some in for him. Iain works nights and has even arranged with his boss to make sure he finishes early monday morning, bless him. :smt008
Awww I bet you can't wait can you And don't go teaching him that northerners don't come from England either My sisters 4 year old grandson came to our house last week and he thinks people from the south live in England but people from the north live in another country entirely

Can't wait to see some more pictures of the little cutie. Will you be changing his name or leaving it at Frankie?
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

28-10-2006, 02:50 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
Awww I bet you can't wait can you And don't go teaching him that northerners don't come from England either My sisters 4 year old grandson came to our house last week and he thinks people from the south live in England but people from the north live in another country entirely

Us southerners frequently speak a completely different language Foxy, Iain still struggles sometimes if me and the boys are messing about, apparently we talk way too fast and use words that have no meaning and insist on puting R's where there arn't any. glass, bath, etc

Can't wait to see some more pictures of the little cutie. Will you be changing his name or leaving it at Frankie?
Will have to wait and see on that one, we don't dislike the name Frankie and don't want to confuse the little fella too much. Anyway it could fit the theme Sydney, Rio and Frankfurt
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2006, 03:45 PM
Oh i bet you can't wait, i'm so pleased for you and the little pupster ooooo i hope we get loads of photos of him with your two lovelys
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2006, 03:50 PM
He is gorgeous, probably better to re home him now before things get too bad for the wee guy, and before the people get too attached. What a shame. The people will be heart broken when he goes.
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2006, 03:53 PM
Good on you Trouble, sorry just caught up there, good luck with the wee fella.
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2006, 05:29 PM
Romford....
Hmmmm...
If thats where the gorgeous little bundle ends up, its a bit of a drive to Colly but he neeeeeds to come to me for Agility training when he`s old enough - he`s got that look about him for Agility potential, I can spot them a mile off
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran

28-10-2006, 06:30 PM
Originally Posted by Patch View Post
Romford....
Hmmmm...
If thats where the gorgeous little bundle ends up, its a bit of a drive to Colly but he neeeeeds to come to me for Agility training when he`s old enough - he`s got that look about him for Agility potential, I can spot them a mile off
Patch you need to take a good look at Rio she thinks she is a gazelle
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2006, 07:31 PM
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
Patch you need to take a good look at Rio she thinks she is a gazelle
I think you need to bring her over for me to examine at close quarters

Trouble
Dogsey Veteran

28-10-2006, 07:47 PM
She is only 8 months at the mo, but seriously considering agility for when she is a bit older, Syd did some for fun but he is a contrary swine he likes to show everyone what he can do and then has a kip while they get on with it. Rio is the complete opposite always on the go and really wants to please I think she shows a natural aptitude for it, very light on her feet and extremely agile.
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2006, 08:09 PM
She probably built up a lot of stamina from carrying those big puppy paws around when she was lickle, and she`ll feel much lighter on them now :smt044

She has grown in to them beautifully though :smt007
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >