View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-03-2007, 12:11 PM
Wouldn't argue with ya over whether it could produce non-shedding dog or not.. don't know enough about it.. what I said was that they were "intended" for that reason... but.. my point... what is the difference between someone breeding a Labradoodle or breeding any other breed.... If they follow all the usual ethics then I'm fine with it... and as I said before.. we have many breeds who do the same jobs as eachother... we could have questioned why we needed them at their outset.. I'm deliberately not naming breeds coz it matters not. Fact is.. all our breeds were "new" at one time... most of us do not use our dog for it's origional purpose anyway.. so a Labradoodle breeder.. IMO should have the same rights and the same respect as the breeder of any other breed, provided he/she follows proper ethics.... Time would be better spent bad mouthing the impropper breeding of many "older" breeds.... kinda along the ole Deed not Breed theme eh
MistyBlue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2007, 12:54 PM
ive seen labradoodles from £900-£1450 each!

but they say after the first cross, if you then cross that back with a poodle again its less likely to moult...but isnt that just a poodle?!
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5