Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

27-01-2012, 06:50 AM
Problem solver - doggy diapers.

Walking through dog urine? Oh dear, how absolutely frightfully ghastly dahlink. [insert heavy sarcasm emoticon of your choice]

The stupid thing is that OK, so you might get doggy pee on the soles of your shoes, but then you walk on and the pee evaporates within a few steps.

And do people not wipe their feet on a doormat before entering their homes these days?
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2012, 07:01 AM
I see there's the usual over-reaction to something that couldn't be helped.

dog_geek
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-01-2012, 09:28 AM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
I see there's the usual over-reaction to something that couldn't be helped.

Agreed. It's not like the OP can control her dogs bladder! And I doubt the OP's dog does this all the time in the town.

The is a slight difference in a dog relieving itself and a human doing it, obviously dogs do not share our views on public urination for a start.

I don't let my male dog pee up peoples property and mark wherever he likes, I don't agree with that and I don't think there is any need for it. It is disrespectful to others.

The was no need for that woman's comment and attitude in IMO. The OP couldn't clean a wee up.
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2012, 09:43 AM
Originally Posted by MerlinsMum View Post
This so-called Village is not a place where there is vomit, discarded chewing gum (well not much), dog plops, former kebabs strewn around. No way. It is an enclave where people are meant to be more civilised... like those big enclosed shopping malls under cover, except it is not under cover. You can even smoke if you want.
Oh lordy, that poor woman, if its not under cover that means there is even more chance that she may have walked through mice and rat urine and even the local pigeons may have eliminated there
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2012, 09:51 AM
This is actually too ridiculous for me to even comment about. SB - new level

MM- I'm sorry some people are just plain daft, whoop di doo - your dog pee'd, on the floor, outside, where they're meant to go, at least it wasn't Merlin, who could've cocked his leg up her (not that he would).

My friend had a dog that went in a bus station, not for wee's either, but she cleaned it up, apologised to the manager and he said it wasn't a problem, the amount of children that wee behind the plants and drunken numpties that throw up everywhere - he was just glad he didn't have to ring the police for anti-social behaviour..
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2012, 09:54 AM
Many people these days think they live in a sanitised bubble. I like to remind them the earth they stand on is basically pulverised rock, dead things and sh*t.

I wonder where they think eggs come from.....
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

27-01-2012, 09:58 AM
What does one do when out with a toddler and you hear the fateful words "mummy mummy, wee wee quick"?

I am sure I am not the only mother on Dogsey, and yes, I have been out with one or both of mine when that urgent call came.

Should I have kept them in diapers every time I went out?
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2012, 10:03 AM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
What does one do when out with a toddler and you hear the fateful words "mummy mummy, wee wee quick"?

I am sure I am not the only mother on Dogsey, and yes, I have been out with one or both of mine when that urgent call came.

Should I have kept them in diapers every time I went out?
Malka - my Mum used to often take me behind the nearest bush to wee, I still see parents do it now, if there isn't a toilet about.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2012, 10:17 AM
It's a bit of pee on a pavement from an elderly who dog who couldn't wait. Not a big deal. I'm sure it could be walked round, by the sounds of things, until it dried in.
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2012, 10:19 AM
Originally Posted by Westie_N View Post
It's a bit of pee on a pavement from an elderley who dog who couldn't wait. Not a big deal. I'm sure it could be walked round, by the sounds of things, until it dried in.
Unless she ate her dinner on that certain bit of floor, don't think I'd be too happy if this is the case..

(Sorry - being silly, it's obviously a serious matter)
Page 5 of 13 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »