View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2005, 11:33 AM
Unfortunately to some of Joe public they do not know the difference between a purebred/pedigree/cross/irish/pit
Exactly Lel, I totally agree, which is why I personally feel its foolish at least to TELL everybody Simba IS a Pit Bull! Do people think these dogs are not being confiscated anymore?

Abbas.
I don't doubt for one minute you love your dog, I dont doubt for one minute you bought him in good faith, but it still remains that the DDA is still in force and is still used. I know if he was my dog, he would be exactly as I purchased him, however he looked, as I could never forgive myself should anyone take fancy to report him, and I run the risk of losing him, just for the sake of saying "I have a Pit Bull"

I mean no offence here to anyone, I love the Bull breeds, Pit Bulls and Irish Staffies especially, I just feel its a little silly to advertise something on a public forum which is clearly illegal. JMO.
Dawn.
Abbas_786
Dogsey Senior
Male 

11-04-2005, 11:38 AM
dawn if u read my 1st few posts here you will realise abit more why i say his breed as i didnt know what he was when got him only when he was about 4months old did a few breeders point out he "might be" a pittie i was under the impression he was a staff and due to some very good posters on this forum i have been able to clear it up. i am not "advertising" i have a pitbull im sorry if it seems like that but that is not the case
Alohacorso
Almost a Veteran
Female 

11-04-2005, 11:39 AM
I love the white on his face too. What a beautiful dog
Abbas_786
Dogsey Senior
Male 

11-04-2005, 12:02 PM
thank you! i have some videos of him but im not sure if i can post them
minty
Dogsey Senior
Male 

11-04-2005, 12:10 PM
Hi Dawn no offence taken nor did i mean to offend you and i know and understand what you are saying and i am sure you know were i am coming from
Abbas good luck to you and your dog because i would rather see you with that dog than some of the other clampets about because you sound very responsible about it and you understand the problems yourself
cheers all
Alohacorso
Almost a Veteran
Female 

11-04-2005, 12:18 PM
Not sure as I haven't seen any videos posted. Maybe you could just post a link and people could take a look...just a suggestion.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2005, 01:53 PM
No problem Minty, no problem at all, we are all trying to achieve the same thing!
Dawn.
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2005, 02:02 PM
I have posted a link to a video of teagan before
Simba is gorgeous
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5