Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-12-2010, 08:53 AM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
OMG OMG OMG Lynn I have only just got online and seen your update. I am so over the moon for you Ollie and Gordon. I can imagine how elated you must be after living this nightmare. I feel like running outside and cheering for you. (I will restrain myself though or my neighbours will certainly have me carted off by men in white coats )
Hopefully now he will make slow sure steps of progress. OMG I just don't know what to say i am just so happy and excited for you. :m ini::min i:

Thank you Bev and for all the support.
lotsforus
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-12-2010, 09:25 AM
What fantastic news
What a lovely Christmas you will all have now Ollie at home where he should be.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2010, 09:34 AM
Heres hoping that Ollie had a good night.
How are you today Lynn xx
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2010, 09:35 AM
Oh Lynn, good job I'm on my own as I'm sobbing my eyes out...in a good way, of course, but I know how much your darling boy means to you all, and I was just so scared you weren't going to have the chance to bring him home.

As you say, even if it's for a short time, he will be in his own home surrounded by his family.

I am so very pleased for you all, please give him a huge hug and a kiss from me when you see him again.

xxx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2010, 09:59 AM
Oh Lynn I am so pleased.

I did say don't give up just yet.....Reah taught me that dogs sometimes have a ''trick up thier sleeve'' and can bounce back when it looks to us that all is lost.

Im so happy for you......onwards and upwards now I hope hun.....love to you and your family.....hugs and licks to Ollie from us and the gang xxxxxxxxx
boxerdoggem
New Member!
Female 

11-12-2010, 10:28 AM
well done ollie keep it up lynn u must be over the moon i will keep everything crossed that he does well over the weekend and u can get him home for lots of tlc xx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2010, 10:59 AM
Still hoping and praying from here that Ollie will be able to come back home on Monday, and hoping even more, that there might even have been more improvement overnight. I'm glad you can relax a bit, if only slightly, you must be totally exhausted with all the worry and stress. More positive vibes heading Ollie's way that he'll be back where he belongs in one more day,, yayyyy, only one more day Lynn! xxxxx
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2010, 11:29 AM
Just caught all this Lynne, I hope Ollie feels better soon, thinking of you, I know how stressful it is but looks like he is looking better, I hope he continues to improve quickly and you can have him home!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-12-2010, 04:24 PM
Originally Posted by lotsforus View Post
What fantastic news
What a lovely Christmas you will all have now Ollie at home where he should be.
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Heres hoping that Ollie had a good night.
How are you today Lynn xx
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
Oh Lynn, good job I'm on my own as I'm sobbing my eyes out...in a good way, of course, but I know how much your darling boy means to you all, and I was just so scared you weren't going to have the chance to bring him home.

As you say, even if it's for a short time, he will be in his own home surrounded by his family.

I am so very pleased for you all, please give him a huge hug and a kiss from me when you see him again.

xxx
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Oh Lynn I am so pleased.

I did say don't give up just yet.....Reah taught me that dogs sometimes have a ''trick up thier sleeve'' and can bounce back when it looks to us that all is lost.

Im so happy for you......onwards and upwards now I hope hun.....love to you and your family.....hugs and licks to Ollie from us and the gang xxxxxxxxx
Originally Posted by boxerdoggem View Post
well done ollie keep it up lynn u must be over the moon i will keep everything crossed that he does well over the weekend and u can get him home for lots of tlc xx
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Still hoping and praying from here that Ollie will be able to come back home on Monday, and hoping even more, that there might even have been more improvement overnight. I'm glad you can relax a bit, if only slightly, you must be totally exhausted with all the worry and stress. More positive vibes heading Ollie's way that he'll be back where he belongs in one more day,, yayyyy, only one more day Lynn! xxxxx
Originally Posted by random View Post
Just caught all this Lynne, I hope Ollie feels better soon, thinking of you, I know how stressful it is but looks like he is looking better, I hope he continues to improve quickly and you can have him home!
Thank you all.

Not long back from Lakeside we felt a bit more christmassy today so went and got a bit of shopping out of the way.

Nadia will update us later whether he is the same or better or back into decline, so when I know I will let you all know too.

My sometimes walking friend has a friend who is an animal healer so I have just dropped a photo of him round and he will be getting some healing along with some others tomorrow.
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2010, 04:27 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Thank you all.

Not long back from Lakeside we felt a bit more christmassy today so went and got a bit of shopping out of the way.

Nadia will update us later whether he is the same or better or back into decline, so when I know I will let you all know too.

My sometimes walking friend has a friend who is an animal healer so I have just dropped a photo of him round and he will be getting some healing along with some others tomorrow.
Well heres hoping for the best news from Nadia

I don't really know if it works but Iv heard that having a large rose quartz crystal near their bed helps healing and keep them comforted.
Page 49 of 123 « First < 39 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 59 99 > Last »