Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2013, 01:33 PM
Oh JEN,looks like she knows what she wants from Santa Beautiful face
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2013, 04:53 PM
Haha that's my leg with my red blanket over it It comes out when it gets cold and all of a sudden Bandit likes to lay next to me; he uses me for my warmth and blankets, I'd be upset but I'm too busy enjoying the cuddles.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2013, 04:55 PM
Originally Posted by Jen View Post
Haha that's my leg with my red blanket over it It comes out when it gets cold and all of a sudden Bandit likes to lay next to me; he uses me for my warmth and blankets, I'd be upset but I'm too busy enjoying the cuddles.
Gorgeous dog's FACE! Same here Jen - only way I can be sure to get her on the same seat as me is to nick all the blankets and have them there with me! Always in with more of a chance when it's a bit chilly in the evenings tho.
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2013, 05:10 PM
Originally Posted by Tang View Post
Gorgeous dog's FACE! Same here Jen - only way I can be sure to get her on the same seat as me is to nick all the blankets and have them there with me! Always in with more of a chance when it's a bit chilly in the evenings tho.
She is such a pretty dog I do love how these little dogs use us! Bandit will sit with me now right up until I light the fire then I am not warm enough
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2013, 05:13 PM
She is such a pretty dog I do love how these little dogs use us! Bandit will sit with me now right up until I light the fire then I am not warm enough
Bella sat in the chilliest spot just inside the door because I'd put all her stuff there ready to take to the boarding. And she 'whimpered' a lot because her cuddlies were in a different bag.

Gawd they really do know how to put on the 'poor little me no one loves me' act.

And just like Bandit - she will sit with me but as soon as I put the electric blanket on she buzzes off to lie on the bed instead waiting for it to warm up!
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2013, 06:47 PM
Originally Posted by Tang View Post
Bella sat in the chilliest spot just inside the door because I'd put all her stuff there ready to take to the boarding. And she 'whimpered' a lot because her cuddlies were in a different bag.

Gawd they really do know how to put on the 'poor little me no one loves me' act.

And just like Bandit - she will sit with me but as soon as I put the electric blanket on she buzzes off to lie on the bed instead waiting for it to warm up!
I think fickle sums them up!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2013, 07:19 PM
I blame it all on the invisible forehead tattoo some of us are born with. Only dogs can read it and it simply says M U G they can spot one a mile off!
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2013, 09:45 PM
Pretty sure my MUG has a secret siren only animals can hear!

Malcolm has been watching me wrap presents all evening but he's just twigged I'm wrapping dog toys...

Please, please, please can I have it?

Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2013, 09:47 PM
so cute lying between the wrapping paper
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2013, 10:00 PM
Looks like a lovely top Pat. Have you told Bella she's going on holiday? I can just imagine her toddling off with her little suitcase

I think Layla is dropping hints for something -

Gorgeous Layla, bet she has you all wrapped round her little finger
Page 45 of 130 « First < 35 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 55 95 > Last »