Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
colliemad
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-04-2008, 07:49 PM
Originally Posted by bullyboy View Post
not saying he is right al the time but seems to me people are basing there opinion of him on 1 or 2 cases not all
i have watched alot of him and not seen him pin many dogs
percy is a dog he sorted
not really, I haven't seen him pin many dogs either but I posted a link and my question was referring to that. There are lots of things that he does that I don't like, alpha roll is just one. I have watched quite a few episodes with the sound off and then again listening to what he is saying. What he says is happening and what is actually happening are not always the same thing
bajaluna
Almost a Veteran
Female 

16-04-2008, 07:52 PM
I did all the other crap with my shepherd with no results he was a monster,20 mins of cesar and he was a different dog
it is now 7 months later and he is still an angel,my OH dog 18yrs old and scared of tstorms all his life 10 mins of cesar,sleeps like a baby all night,who says you cant teach an old dog new tricks
these are just 2 of my 7 he has helped by being on tv
bullyboy
Dogsey Junior
Male 

16-04-2008, 07:58 PM
collimad
have seen the links and said before that i think he was wrong but most of what i see i like. i dont think we will ever agree on this.
its like your name and my name its to do with the dog breeds we love, i and no doubt you as well both love all dogs but a lot of breeds we would not want to own but it does not mean the people that do are wrong or mad or silly
colliemad
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-04-2008, 08:01 PM
bullyboy I found nunu! click on season 1 and select the demon chihuahua which I have to say just made me laugh out loud, I just couldn't help it

http://www.cesarmillaninc.com/videoplayer/
colliemad
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-04-2008, 08:02 PM
collimad
have seen the links and said before that i think he was wrong but most of what i see i like. i dont think we will ever agree on this.
its like your name and my name its to do with the dog breeds we love, i and no doubt you as well both love all dogs but a lot of breeds we would not want to own but it does not mean the people that do are wrong or mad or silly
yes I know, I was just explaining why I asked that particular question as you seemed to think that was the only reason that some of us don't like what he does
bajaluna
Almost a Veteran
Female 

16-04-2008, 08:03 PM
Originally Posted by colliemad View Post
I see a poke, I also see a kick and I see him choking dogs with pinch collars..... This imitating a bite thing just makes me laugh at him, do you really think that a dog is that daft that it does not know the difference? It would probably have more affect if he actually bit the dog concerned but then he woudl be risking his pretty face Have never used a rattle bottle or a water squirter or a choke chain, never kicked, poked, hissed at or rolled any dog, never had the need to and yet (shock horror) I am actually in charge and what I say goes........
my dog didnt know the difference and it worked wonderfully on him,and my dog does love me
bullyboy
Dogsey Junior
Male 

16-04-2008, 08:07 PM
how could you laugh at poor nunu
colliemad
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-04-2008, 08:08 PM
Originally Posted by bajaluna View Post
my dog didnt know the difference and it worked wonderfully on him,and my dog does love me
sorry but no your dog does not love you neither do mine love me they are attached to us because we provide them with everything they need; food, warmth, shelter, companionship for example. The attachment does tend to be fairly strong though which is why a dog will remain loyal to an owner that is abusing it
colliemad
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-04-2008, 08:08 PM
how could you laugh at poor nunu
I know I shouldn't but I just couldn't take it seriously
bullyboy
Dogsey Junior
Male 

16-04-2008, 08:10 PM
i think it all depends on what you consider love is