View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-07-2010, 10:45 AM
your profile has changed jack, i think?.

mind you he was still called a girl when his profile was male.

happens to me too.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

18-07-2010, 12:05 PM
Originally Posted by Krusewalker View Post
your profile has changed jack, i think?.

mind you he was still called a girl when his profile was male.

happens to me too.
are we on the same wavelength
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2010, 02:15 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
I think what people are saying hun is.....we appreciate your links and facts and ''thank you'' but people have a choice.
You have a passion obviously, we ALL appreciate that.....so perhaps now we could leave it like that....hopefully.
We don't want to keep going round in circles, we have seen and listened to your facts etc., and some choose to leave it like it.
That is thier choice

Excellent post I agree

xx
AllyLambell
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-07-2010, 05:46 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
I think it would be wise to get back on track as what the thread asked.
Seems otherwise this thread will start to get nasty IMO and before we know it people will have feelings hurt
MY feelings already have been hurt... I have been accused of lying and would like an apology. Whilst I don't want to spoil a thread, I think it is the least that could be done by Esmed! I would never be so nasty as to say someone was lying about anything put on forums and it is common courtesy IMO.
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2010, 05:53 PM
Yes people have the choice to do as they see fit, no one Is right or wrong, Its all down to personal choice. But we as other forums members do have a right If we so wish to question another members personal choice. I mean come on how many people would questions some random person that joint the forum and came across as a bad breeders, breeding for the wrong reasons? A hell of alot of Dogsey members would questions them, this Is actually no different. Dogs lives are the main thing, If you feel you, your pet and other road users are safe when you travel with your pets then thats fine. I personally wouldnt feel safe with my pets loose In the car. I just wonder what alot of you will say/think If laws did come out about how pets travel In cars.
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-07-2010, 06:20 PM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
are we on the same wavelength
yes, we are both saying...i think?...that you are a male, yet we have both been mistaken in the past as females, and that your profile has always had you down as a male (incl your photo, if i recall correctly?), yet somehow your profile has now been changed to being a female called jackie (or that's what is on my screen when i click on your name).
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2010, 06:25 PM
Daisy and Shamus travel in the back of a friend`s car, on the back seat. It`s only a run down to the park occasionally (I don`t drive).
I agree that care has to be taken though. A few years ago a man`s dog was badly hurt when a van drew up at traffic lights and a dog jumped out of the van window and savaged his onlead dog as he waited to cross.
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2010, 06:27 PM
yes, we are both saying...i think?...that you are a male, yet we have both been mistaken in the past as females, and that your profile has always had you down as a male (incl your photo, if i recall correctly?), yet somehow your profile has now been changed to being a female called jackie (or that's what is on my screen when i click on your name).
Jackie has always been a female Maybe you have the wrong member?
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-07-2010, 06:29 PM
looks like it
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

18-07-2010, 06:38 PM
looks like it
Yep, looks like you mixed me up with someone else,

Have always been female, My profile has not changed, (just checked) its what is says , hope that now clears that up
Page 44 of 49 « First < 34 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 > Last »