Female 

20-12-2013, 09:52 PM
So George found a new viewpoint. Dougal's face says it all really:

George takes charge

Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

20-12-2013, 09:55 PM
Aww - Dougal is so patient! But George? I thought George was the one who went to a new home...
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2013, 09:57 PM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Aww - Dougal is so patient! But George? I thought George was the one who went to a new home...
Yeah we thought George was a she, so 'she' went in with a male, ermm....no. George is most definately male and the poor guys other dragon has a nasty cut on his nose to prove it, so George came home. However, since returning home George has settled a lot and is behaving better around Lenny.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2013, 10:00 PM
That's unreal Dougal is so lovely and George of course
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2013, 10:52 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
That's unreal Dougal is so lovely and George of course
Lacey you wouldn't believe how steady Dougal is. He is so relaxed round every animal we have had. The hamster used to roll right up to him when the hamster was in his ball, the rabbit tried to have his wicked way with Dougal's leg, he doesn't bother with the cat at all and as you can see the scalies have him beat
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2013, 10:59 PM
Originally Posted by lore View Post
Lacey you wouldn't believe how steady Dougal is. He is so relaxed round every animal we have had. The hamster used to roll right up to him when the hamster was in his ball, the rabbit tried to have his wicked way with Dougal's leg, he doesn't bother with the cat at all and as you can see the scalies have him beat
Aww,sweet boy
at the rabbit trying to have his wicked way
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2013, 09:03 AM
Originally Posted by BlueJay View Post
Awwww, look at Lacey in her little coat!
Super cute
Loving your sleepy bunch, Jen - especially stretchy Scooby there

I got to play with a little 3 month old working cocker in work today. Gorgeous little thing and his name proper cracked me up...
Alan
Stretchy Scooby sums him up nicely How's work going? I bet it must be great getting to see lots of different dogs all the time. We are the local pets at home's charity of the year, they have helped us raise loads of money. Alan is an awesome name for a dog! How's Ripley doing?

Lovely photo of Tyreese, Pat. He looks really chuffed I've never heard tutee used in that way before, we always just had pupil of the term awards Give Bella a hug from me before she goes to boarding. I'm sure your bouncing off the walls right now, it must be bittersweet going t see you family but having to leave Bella and your home behind for a time. Still Bella will have a lovely time I'm sure

Lore, George looks stuck on! How chilled is Dougal?!? I love interspecies interaction, it's the chickens that rule the roost round here.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2013, 12:41 PM
Aw Dougal and George! Awwww! That's one well laid back dawg! The first time I've seen a pic of a reptile walking about on a dog! My cats used to ignore our giant tortoise - even when she was nudging them and trying to eat bits of their fur! But then the tortoise was there before they were - visiting animals used to completely flip if Tommy came ambling in!

Bought myself a new jumper for Xmas in M&S yesterday ...
really long, really soft and with a huge cowl neck. So here's my 'random' for today ...

Want to get over to Petstop before the sun goes down and, if I'm not feeling too upset, will try get some pics of Bella going into her holiday accommodation.

To say I am dreading dropping her off is an understatement. She is curled up by the front door on top of all the stuff I'm taking there with her. Does it on purpose to make me feel bad.
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2013, 01:31 PM
Looks like a lovely top Pat. Have you told Bella she's going on holiday? I can just imagine her toddling off with her little suitcase

I think Layla is dropping hints for something -

Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2013, 01:32 PM
Cool jumper...love it!!
Bella will be grand,I know its hard but you get to see YOUR FAMILY give her a Christmas kiss from me and Lacey xxxxxxx
Page 44 of 130 « First < 34 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 54 94 > Last »