Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2010, 05:11 PM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
I never said you was not right to shoot Dawn, I people wasnt right in the head if they got enjoyment from taking an animals life.

I didnt say anything about deer as a species just about my views on hunting them.
As I said at the time, I do get satisfaction from doing the job correctly, that has to be pleasurable in some ways, otherwise Id not do it. I dont go out with the express want to kill, harm, injure etc... I go out knowing I will kill things, but for me, its the right thing to do.

I have absolutely no ill feeling towards you at all whatsoever personally, but you must appreciate when people post about what they do, but have very little knowledge of the actual species, it hits a nerve or two, that was my only reason for posting the pic.
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2010, 05:18 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
As I said at the time, I do get satisfaction from doing the job correctly, that has to be pleasurable in some ways, otherwise Id not do it. I dont go out with the express want to kill, harm, injure etc... I go out knowing I will kill things, but for me, its the right thing to do.

I have absolutely no ill feeling towards you at all whatsoever personally, but you must appreciate when people post about what they do, but have very little knowledge of the actual species, it hits a nerve or two, that was my only reason for posting the pic.
I wouldnt expect you to get anything other than satisfaction from doing your job, I would hope everyone does get some - knowing their job is done correctly. You clearly believe what you do is the right thing to do, and I respect that - and almost respect people can do take an animals life if its the right thing..Im not sure I could.
(I mean it took me 5months to get the guts to cut up dead baby chicks to feed to other animals).

My point was anyone that enjoyed killing and animal, as in someone that only done it because they enjoyed it wasnt right. Maybe I didnt make that clear.

I understand what your saying, Yes it must get annoying.. I also have no ill feeling towards you either, we disagree on this thats fine..I was just trying to understand things from the 'other side'.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2010, 05:24 PM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
I wouldnt expect you to get anything other than satisfaction from doing your job, I would hope everyone does get some - knowing their job is done correctly. You clearly believe what you do is the right thing to do, and I respect that - and almost respect people can do take an animals life if its the right thing..Im not sure I could.
(I mean it took me 5months to get the guts to cut up dead baby chicks to feed to other animals).

My point was anyone that enjoyed killing and animal, as in someone that only done it because they enjoyed it wasnt right. Maybe I didnt make that clear.

I understand what your saying, Yes it must get annoying.. I also have no ill feeling towards you either, we disagree on this thats fine..I was just trying to understand things from the 'other side'.
Calling a truce...........
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2010, 05:32 PM
Calling a truce...........

Ohh thats good.. coz I need to go sort the dogs!
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2010, 06:20 PM
Oh dear Lynn, next you will want them to vote!!

Re the wasps, yes, unfortunately they "got their own back" on a child last week, she died. Im wondering if she may have disagreed with you too? What a pathetic thing to say Lynn, you are struggling now. I hope that Siren having to be spayed wasnt "karma" for your constant attacking of breeders!
Siren isn't my dog.

I expect the huge vet bills I have spent out and the fact that Celt is in constant pain might be Karma for me actually buying a dog that was health tested!

Except that Karma doesn't hit other bodies around you---just you.

rune
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2010, 06:23 PM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
I wish farm animals could be afforded the same instant, stress-free death to be honest.
Thats why I am careful where I buy from---as stress free as can be managed and oner chap on Bodmin has his sheep done at home.

He doesn't enjoy killing them though, unlike those who do it as hobby or sport.

rune
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2010, 06:25 PM
Jackbox wrote

The animals viewpoint , do they confide in you then

Well how silly am I to assume that they would rather be alive than dead.

rune
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2010, 06:26 PM
Originally Posted by rune View Post
Siren isn't my dog.

I expect the huge vet bills I have spent out and the fact that Celt is in constant pain might be Karma for me actually buying a dog that was health tested!

Except that Karma doesn't hit other bodies around you---just you.

rune
No she isnt but she is your daughters. What a shame for you having to spend out on a dog you chose to buy. I feel sorry for him, and you. genuinely.
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2010, 06:27 PM
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
But you still contiue to eat meat!

If you felt true empathy you would become a vegeterian.
Try reading back in the thread.

I am fed up of repeating things for people who can't be bothered to catch up and read what is wriytten.

rune
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2010, 06:28 PM
Originally Posted by rune View Post
Thats why I am careful where I buy from---as stress free as can be managed and oner chap on Bodmin has his sheep done at home.

He doesn't enjoy killing them though, unlike those who do it as hobby or sport.

rune
Of course not, its necessary, yes? Or does he choose to do it? Money perhaps? But thats ok because he doesnt like doing it? You really are a case Lynn, absolute classic, what concerns me, is I really think you believe it.
Page 43 of 51 « First < 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 > Last »