View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-03-2010, 11:55 PM
Hi Hevvur I have been following you Blog, I think holds a lesson for us in patience and perseverance.

I know many of us here will be thinking of you when you start the Chemo on Wednesday and hoping you will be feeling well again very soon xxxx.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

17-03-2010, 11:29 AM
Hi Hevvur I am not sure when you will be on Dogsey again to read this but many here will be thinking of you today as your begin your Chemo ...

Stay positive brave girl xxx ((((many hugs))))
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2010, 02:04 PM
Thinking of you Hevvur xx
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2010, 02:07 PM
Thinking of you here too. Hugs from me and the gang xx
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2010, 04:09 PM
Thinking of you x
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2010, 04:12 PM
Hugs as always you brave lady.......inspiration comes in many forms, I think I will not be alone in having found it here.
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2010, 12:25 PM
Thankyou for all the lovely wishes again everyone, it's nice to have support

Chemo went well - it only took a few mins to drip in, although we were at the hospital for 2 hours, cos thats the way it goes!
4 attempts at getting the needle in though - so another central line might be an option in the future?!

I felt tired and a bit woozy, but lucky no other side effects! They gave me anti-sickness drugs just before the chemo, so that kept off the sickness feeling.
Just over a week till my next session - hoping it will be as 'easy' as this one!
Still very tired today, but my bloods have probably started to fall, which is the reason!

Aligord
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-03-2010, 12:41 PM
Hi Hevvur,

I've missed this whole thread somehow and I just wanted to say I think you are coping remarkably well with everything and I really hope your chemo doesn't give you too much in the way of side-effects.

I'll be thinking of you.

Ali x
Tori
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2010, 03:37 PM
Im sorry i missed this thread but wanted to let you know we're thinking of you. xx
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2010, 09:51 PM
Thanks again

Well, just to update......i'm not very well!
It started on Monday morning, I felt dizzy and sick with a lot of pressure in my head.
I managed through until Tuesday, when I had to call my Mum, and she came from work to be with me.
I was so dizzy and light headed, in pain and feeling sick, I also started to hallucinate.
Managed to get an appt at the doctors....Mum took me.
The doctor checked me over, but to be honest was useless and had no idea what to do. I practically had to suggest a blood test, and she told me to drive to Christies for it!!! (30 miles each way).
I suggested they do it, but instead she gave me a blood form and told me to go to my local hospital this morning (Wednesday).
Had my bloods taken, and my doctors called me 2 hours later (very good going!), and said the doctor would like a review with me. Tomorrow evening is the earliest they had. I said I was available today, but she said it wasnt urgent, so to be honest, I have no idea why I need to go back to see the doc if my bloods are ok!

It could be a virus, or my bloods could have dropped, but I don't have a temperature, so it's hopefully not an infection. Otherwise it's bad side effects from the chemo

Im still feeling awful, and have been in bed all the time apart from the trip to the docs & hospital.
Off to the hospice tomorrow morning for the day, so might be able to find out my blood results from them!
Page 42 of 70 « First < 32 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 52 > Last »