Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2010, 04:32 PM
Originally Posted by Tarimoor View Post
I think you need to read the post properly by Isochick, there was never any mention of shooting badgers, just that they'd tried to get in to a poultry shed.
Tried and succeeded

They clawed a hole in the shed, killed the 20 or so birds that were in it (only eating one) then fell asleep in the carnage. The owner of the hens went to let her hens out in the morning and found the badger covered in blood and the dead hens. She didn't really know what to do, and ended up chasing the badger out.

Don't even ask me to tell you about the lady that could hear her young hens squawking underground as a rat dragged them into it's den.....
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2010, 04:40 PM
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
But you still contiue to eat meat!

If you felt true empathy you would become a vegeterian.
No Steve, its "selective empathy"
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2010, 04:41 PM
Hahah, you're hilarious. A new dog owner who was adjusting to her new, difficult to manage puppy and had trouble with it is not an animal lover? What a far, desperate stretch to prove a point Dawn. That literally takes the biscuit. You've made yourself loook like a right knob saying that.
Exactly the truth though, one rule for one..........
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2010, 04:43 PM
Originally Posted by rune View Post
Sorry----that about says it all for me------animals don't have a right to live because they don't have a viewpoint.

Proves total lack of empathy.

Karma arrives eventually---the wasps are doing a good job on you at the moment (G)!

rune
Oh dear Lynn, next you will want them to vote!!

Re the wasps, yes, unfortunately they "got their own back" on a child last week, she died. Im wondering if she may have disagreed with you too? What a pathetic thing to say Lynn, you are struggling now. I hope that Siren having to be spayed wasnt "karma" for your constant attacking of breeders!
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2010, 04:47 PM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
You see, thats exactly what I mean, we all have opinions, sometimes we may even agree with someone else..

Many a time I agree with you, or you will agree with me..does that make us both sheep, becuase on a certion topic we agree

The point is, whether it was a trick or not (I dont know) you fell into your own trap.. you assumed something that was not.

Thats not Danws fault...I am suprised at you realy, I would have expected you to just brush it off, as you would normally .

Never mind, you will be strong enough to come back and fight another day I am sure
Ohh I will be back and fight another day.. Thats the type of person I am.. others are'nt and I cant believe how some have been so rude to them.. I have brushed it off, it doesnt affect me, my point is not everyone will brush it off, and really shouldnt have to.

I didnt fall into my own trap there, how I took the picture in no ways affects my views on certain things.. I fell in to Dawns trick, glad I could prove her point for her. I dont feel stupied for it..(Like you said I had made myself look)!..

I have tried on this thread to understand the 'other side' and all I have got is how stupied I am for not knowing all the behaviours and what not of wild deer. I dont come acorss deer in the wild, I come across them once injuried and brought into captivity. (not that their behaviour in the wild affects my views).

I guess I will just have to try and understand/learn about the other side of things (which I have never been apart of) from the people on this thread that have generally tried to inform others, without trying to make them feel 2inches tall by belittling them.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

04-11-2010, 04:59 PM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
Ohh I will be back and fight another day.. Thats the type of person I am.. others are'nt and I cant believe how some have been so rude to them.. I have brushed it off, it doesnt affect me, my point is not everyone will brush it off, and really shouldnt have to.

I didnt fall into my own trap there, how I took the picture in no ways affects my views on certain things.. I fell in to Dawns trick, glad I could prove her point for her. I dont feel stupied for it..(Like you said I had made myself look)!..

I have tried on this thread to understand the 'other side' and all I have got is how stupied I am for not knowing all the behaviours and what not of wild deer. I dont come acorss deer in the wild, I come across them once injuried and brought into captivity. (not that their behaviour in the wild affects my views).

I guess I will just have to try and understand/learn about the other side of things (which I have never been apart of) from the people on this thread that have generally tried to inform others, without trying to make them feel 2inches tall by belittling them.
To be fair, DD, in your earlier posts in this thread, you made out you did /do a lot of work with the wildlife centre, going out to rescue deer.. and wild animals..(cant be bothered to go back and look) so when the pics were posted, I guess, in that respect you fell on your own sword.

I never said you were stupid, I said dont make yourself look silly , when after the first pic was posted, you asked again why its head was left there, that was after both myself and Steve had wrote "clues" for you to pick up on.

Brush it off, and get back to your normal argumentative self
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2010, 04:59 PM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post

Nope not true, I dont think you are stupid at all, and I never said you were. I did though, prove the point, that you kept talking about the Deer etc.. but with little apparent knowledge of the species. THAT was my point, bit like me saying I know anything about brain surgery, except for it sounds nice and Id like to try it. You did see fit to say I was "not right" etc.. because I shoot, was that any fairer, or just "your" opinion?
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

04-11-2010, 05:01 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Oh dear Lynn, next you will want them to vote!!

Re the wasps, yes, unfortunately they "got their own back" on a child last week, she died. Im wondering if she may have disagreed with you too? What a pathetic thing to say Lynn, you are struggling now.
Yep, but its Lynns way to get pathetic, when all else is not going her way.

So everyone that gets stung by a bee /wasp, bitten by an insect is receiving their karma, for having the nerve to disagree with Lynn
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2010, 05:03 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Nope not true, I dont think you are stupid at all, and I never said you were. I did though, prove the point, that you kept talking about the Deer etc.. but with little apparent knowledge of the species. THAT was my point, bit like me saying I know anything about brain surgery, except for it sounds nice and Id like to try it. You did see fit to say I was "not right" etc.. because I shoot, was that any fairer, or just "your" opinion?
I never said you was not right to shoot Dawn, I said people wasnt right in the head if they got enjoyment from taking an animals life.

I didnt say anything about deer as a species just about my views on hunting them.

JB - I never claimed once on this thread to know alot about wildlife, I may have said I have done alot of work with wildlife (which I have said a number of times, is mainly caring for injuried animals once brought into the hosp).. - although I did not once say I know this, that and that about any animal! As quite rankly I dont really know alot about all wild animals, and would never pertend to.
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2010, 05:10 PM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
Brush it off, and get back to your normal argumentative self
Im all argued out, Just about now..

It wont last long mind, so dont panic.
Page 42 of 51 « First < 32 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 > Last »