Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2010, 03:18 PM
Originally Posted by chaz View Post
I like learning too, but people who already 'know everything' must of already done everything, and have nothing to look forward too so must be a bit depressed with their lives, so if you know anyone like that just feel a bit sorry for them, because truthfully, I'd hate for my life to get to that stage, I want to be able to enjoy every part of it, and to do that I know my mind must always be open to learn new things, and not judge others for not knowing something that I do, even if its just because in turn they may well know something that I don't (well to tell the truth maybe I do judge some people, but then they are just idoits and need a bit of 'help' to learn )
My opinions are only based from what I done with wildlife, which is one sided. I have tried to understand where others have come from, because it intrests me and I respect their opinions.. But all I have learnt is how some of these people can be totally rude & personal! ahh well I wont lose sleep..
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2010, 03:21 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Its an animal Lynn, they dont have a "viewpoint" If they were capable of such thinking, they may be out working like many of us! Instead of breeding uncontrollably and having to be controlled, and eaten of course, a bonus for us!
Sorry----that about says it all for me------animals don't have a right to live because they don't have a viewpoint.

Proves total lack of empathy.

Karma arrives eventually---the wasps are doing a good job on you at the moment (G)!

rune
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2010, 03:22 PM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
My opinions are only based from what I done with wildlife, which is one sided. I have tried to understand where others have come from, because it intrests me and I respect their opinions.. But all I have learnt is how some of these people can be totally rude & personal! ahh well I would lose sleep..
If I lost sleep whenever something was said I'd never sleep, and I need mine, I already have to fight to be able to have a good nights sleep with two dogs who seem to nick all the duvet , don't need anything else disturbing it thankyou very much , thats the thing with forums though, really, unless you know people on here in real life its just a load of names on a website, what on earth can they do? And really who are they? And also if people are so rude on a forum, what are they like in real life, are they worth even thinking twice about? But oh well, who really cares?
Tarimoor
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-11-2010, 03:24 PM
Thats a great post, can you thank whoever wrote it for me .
I will indeed.

Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
I don't eat meat.
Fair enough, yet I'm sure you've posted that it's acceptable to raise animals for the table. So even though they don't live a natural life, and they've been bred to exaggeration to provide as much lean meat as possible on one animal, that's acceptable, where as shooting deer and making money from it, to continue to manage the environment they live in, and do it in a way that ensures the deer population overall is kept healthy, is wrong? You have some very topsy turvey views!!
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2010, 03:28 PM
Originally Posted by Tarimoor View Post
I will indeed.

Thanks

Fair enough, yet I'm sure you've posted that it's acceptable to raise animals for the table. So even though they don't live a natural life, and they've been bred to exaggeration to provide as much lean meat as possible on one animal, that's acceptable, where as shooting deer and making money from it, to continue to manage the environment they live in, and do it in a way that ensures the deer population overall is kept healthy, is wrong? You have some very topsy turvey views!!
What about animals like this?

I can't really eat dinner (been there during a autospy, put me right off), but I'd rather eat a dinner, then one of them if I'm honest with you.
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2010, 03:29 PM
I can't really eat dinner (been there during a autospy, put me right off), but I'd rather eat a dinner, then one of them if I'm honest with you.
Last autospy I watched was on a deer, Made us all hungry...we went and got some chips!
Tarimoor
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-11-2010, 03:31 PM
What about animals like this?

Is that a show bred Labrador?

(Oooooonly kidding, but couldn't resist)
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2010, 03:32 PM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
I hope your neighbour hasn't been shooting badgers - they are a protected species!
No, they scared him off from the henhouse.....
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-11-2010, 03:33 PM
Originally Posted by rune View Post
Sorry----that about says it all for me------animals don't have a right to live because they don't have a viewpoint.

Proves total lack of empathy.

Karma arrives eventually---the wasps are doing a good job on you at the moment (G)!

rune
But you still contiue to eat meat!

If you felt true empathy you would become a vegeterian.
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2010, 03:33 PM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
Last autospy I watched was on a deer, Made us all hungry...we went and got some chips!
(tried to find a feeling sick smiley but couldn't )

It was the stomach, I think it had been dead or something a while as me and a few others were watching through the window and intivited in, and when the stomach was opened it stank, and then the hard ball things were pulled out, I had to watch as I'm one of them people, but it did make me a bit ill if I'm honest.
Page 40 of 51 « First < 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 50 > Last »