View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
monkeydonkey
Almost a Veteran
Female 

25-11-2008, 01:20 PM
I'm going to probably look a bit strange here as mine is a bit of a werid one and may not make sense.
Monkeydonkey is a user name that my husband and i use for all sorts of things and it came about like this.....

I have been known to ask strange questions, i hadn't known this guy very long.... who is now my husband incidently and i asked him.....

Why is a donkey called a donkey and a monkey called a monkey when they are nothing alike yet there is only one letter difference in their names!!!!!! He thought i was mad, but he still married me!!!
For example a rat and a cat apply the same principle but it could be argued that they have similarities........

So it just kind of stuck as two words we use together!!

I bet you wished you'd never asked!!!
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

25-11-2008, 01:20 PM
Trouble- was the nickname given to me by my dad when I was a tiddler, always have been apparently not a lot's changed.
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2008, 01:25 PM
MonkeyDonkey, I would have married you for that. Very funny and imaginative! I like it!
monkeydonkey
Almost a Veteran
Female 

25-11-2008, 01:43 PM
MonkeyDonkey, I would have married you for that. Very funny and imaginative! I like it!

Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2008, 01:48 PM
Originally Posted by monkeydonkey View Post

*whispers* "you need to make sure you show that's a quote you wally, otherwise it looks like you're saying that about yourself, which is abit odd."
monkeydonkey
Almost a Veteran
Female 

25-11-2008, 01:48 PM

novavizz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2008, 01:49 PM
Nova after my darling Nova and Vizz because she was a Vizsla = Novavizz - simple really
monkeydonkey
Almost a Veteran
Female 

25-11-2008, 01:49 PM
Looks like odd is my middle name today!!!!!!
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2008, 01:51 PM
Better. Good girl.
Sez & Amber
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-11-2008, 01:53 PM
My "proper" name is Sarah, but the only people who use it are my boyfriend and my dad

I had a variety of nicknames as a kid, but Sez came about because of my little brother and a childhood friend. My friend used to call me "Sezzy" when he wanted something, and my brother has always had a bit of a lisp and can't pronounce his "R"s very well, so "Sarah" was a bit difficult for him. When he was three, he heard my friend call me Sezzy, and then began to call me "Sezza", and over the years it shortened to "Sez"

Unfortunately when I joined Dogsey, "Sez" was taken (although she hasn't been active since April 06), so as we had just gotten Amberella, I settled on Sez & Amber.
Unfortunately, if I get logged out, I get confused because my username is just "Sez" for everything else and it takes me ages to remember to add "& Amber"
Page 4 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »