Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-06-2008, 02:15 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
, pity you can't have that old fire going Snorri so he can lie in front of it like I know he loves to.
Actually, he can have a bit of that tonight, because the stove is what provides all our hot water, so it has to be lit most nights, even if it's not needed for "human warmth"!

His Excellency is spending most of his time sleeping, at the moment, hopefully diverting some energy to re-growing his "trousers". He is being very calm - he even let the postie come in for his coffee break this morning! He's still slightly wobbly when he gets up, but I don't find that surprising, considering what was done to him!

I'll get a new pic of him as soon as I can get it together, and if Photobucket decides to stop farting about and let me in.

Snorri
sallyinlancs
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-06-2008, 02:17 PM
Phew! Thank goodness! I've been on pins since yesterday and was getting worried. So glad Kali is doing well!
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2008, 02:25 PM
oh hun so pleased he is home hugs from us, hope he does not miss his plums bless but better for his health as you said. xxx
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-06-2008, 02:35 PM
He's back to looking like this (but it's an old picture - 13/5/05)

I have the feeling that he doesn't quite feel comfortable sitting like that just now

Snorri
sallyinlancs
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-06-2008, 02:40 PM
Sometimes I wonder if castration hurts the male owners more than the dogs!! lol.

He looks great! Much younger than his years. Here's to a full and speedy recovery!
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-06-2008, 02:50 PM
Ssssssssh! You may have a point there!

Snorri
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2008, 03:59 PM
It won't be long before he's sitting like that again Snorri, even though he's 3 years older now, I'm sure he looks just as stunning (and myschievous methinks!) I bet he'll be sleeping lots today after that aneasthetic yesterday, so get that fire stoked up ready for him this evening! Bless him, what a lovely old boy he is
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-06-2008, 04:34 PM
He is feeling well enough to come and accept the (very) occasional treat that might be offered. He does, however, take a good long look to make sure that there is something worth getting up for!

Bearing in mind the possible effect on his waistline, he is getting the occasional "spoil", we think he deserves it.

Snorri
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

26-06-2008, 05:47 PM
Aw I do hope he forgives you - it is for the best though and glad to hear he is home, poor laddie. He is a really stunning dog, love that pic and his eyes are gorgeous.

Big hugs (gentle ones) to him from me and Loki sends doggy kisses and hugs to him as well.

Bless him - hope to see more piccies of him.

Take care.
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2008, 06:12 PM
Glad he is feeling better poor wee man. x
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >