View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Fliggle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2008, 06:40 AM
He looks like he's going to settle in really quickly with his new doggy friends. He seems to be quite content on the back seat of the car as well.

Bless him.

Heidi
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2008, 07:20 AM
morning guys well Icon has had a great night, found his place and stayed there all night on my parents bed..lol did not even get up for the loo in the night bless him. I think he was to tierd as he had been playing from the min he got there till bed time. ate his dinner with no problems thought he might of not as diffrent house etc but eat the lot no probs, went in his crate for a little sleep and time out after dinner but was then on the go again.

really pleased he had a good night as you always worry when you bring a new doglet home but no need to.

Ok my mum has got 3 dogs plus icon know.
I have got 6 dogs.
my sister-in-law has 2 dogs

and we all get together as well so there is lots of dogs he can play with, today he spending with me at sister - in- laws so will try and get some pic's.

Icon will also be doing his first fun dog show with us in Aug so that will be good and some thing to look forward to for all of us.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2008, 07:35 AM
Originally Posted by sjpurt View Post
morning guys well Icon has had a great night, found his place and stayed there all night on my parents bed..lol did not even get up for the loo in the night bless him. I think he was to tierd as he had been playing from the min he got there till bed time. ate his dinner with no problems thought he might of not as diffrent house etc but eat the lot no probs, went in his crate for a little sleep and time out after dinner but was then on the go again.

really pleased he had a good night as you always worry when you bring a new doglet home but no need to.

Ok my mum has got 3 dogs plus icon know.
I have got 6 dogs.
my sister-in-law has 2 dogs

and we all get together as well so there is lots of dogs he can play with, today he spending with me at sister - in- laws so will try and get some pic's.

Icon will also be doing his first fun dog show with us in Aug so that will be good and some thing to look forward to for all of us.
That's great. That must be a relief, as you say, eating and the first night, in a new home...you do worry, but looks like hus settling well. Best of luck to your parents, I'm glad he's doing well xxxxxx
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2008, 07:44 AM
What a great report. Glad to hear Icon had such a good first night x
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2008, 07:57 AM
Well you may not have had tears Lorna but I did - I am so happy for you that this has had the best happy ending for so many

You are one brave girly for putting Icon's needs first without any hesitation.

And best of all you get to see regular pics am sure
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2008, 08:55 AM
Morning one and all,

I'm so glad Icon had a good night's sleep! (Glad one of us did! I was so worried he would bother your parents all night!!!) I'm so happy my boy is doing well, I miss him terribly, but knowing he's happy makes me happy!

I'm off out once I've done my ironing and put my second load of washing in - don't like being in the house to be honest its terribly lonely! Never been without an animal - I don't even have a goldfish at the moment!!!!!! Sucks!

Yes so I'm going to buy a large mirror for the living room and large rug and some throws for the furniture!

Anything to keep me busy! I'm teaching a dance class today so I had to change my rota day off.....have to work four days in a row now

Anyway! Looking forward to more pics of the boy later babe xxxxxxxxx
RRmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

16-06-2008, 09:40 AM
Lovely, lovely news. So glad he settled well.
Lorna - now it is your turn to settle.

This thread - it makes me cry every time.

Such a heart warming story.
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2008, 09:45 AM
Aw great news about Icon, so so happy for him and well done all involved... I think you have done a very selfless thing Lorna by putting your beautiful boy's need before your own and Sam you and your parents are fantastic too
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2008, 12:51 PM
im so pleased hes staying on dogsey. He looks so happy,

Hugs to lorna & anyone else who needs one!
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2008, 01:26 PM
well icon's had a great day went to my sister-in-laws and he met the doglets. here are some pics for you all.

looking around

time to say hello

bit of play

oh look what i got?

Page 4 of 18 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 > Last »