Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nicci_L
Almost a Veteran
Female 

22-05-2008, 08:07 PM
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1069262.ece

Photo's of both the parents can be seen if you click on 'slideshow'.
Helene90
Dogsey Junior
Female 

22-05-2008, 08:15 PM
Originally Posted by Nicci_L View Post
Seeing photo's of the Sire I seriously doubt he is a pedigree Bordeaux far too much white on him, looks like a serious mish mash of all sorts of breeds in there mum don't much resemble an American Bulldog either, of any kind of strain...
have to say i agree he even has a white flash on his face although not unheard of highly undesirable
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2008, 08:40 PM
is the male a pure DDB? he doesnt look like one to me,, are they ment to have white,,? excuse my ignorance
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2008, 08:41 PM
Originally Posted by Helene90 View Post
have to say i agree he even has a white flash on his face although not unheard of highly undesirable

sorry should have read this post first
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2008, 08:47 PM
Don't think he purebred either.
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2008, 08:48 PM
Yikes.
Neither dog look like the breed they are supposed to be.
I feel sorry for the poor bitch, and also the puppies
Fliggle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2008, 09:14 PM
Poor poor bitch. She doesn't look like she's sure what's happening in the first piccy. Bless her.

Heidi
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2008, 09:53 PM
Originally Posted by galty View Post
Interest how you start in sneering her saying she will breed again as she has made £20000 from a LITTER, (if she did)
I`m sneering at the BYB big money attitude of someone churning out a huge litter of crossbreeds like it`s something clever.

And then saying that how would she cope if she got them all back.
Ethical breeders will always take a dog back and no one should breed a single litter if not prepared, willing and able to take back every pup they have bred should the need arise. How many people could cope financially and space wise with taking back 20 large crossbreeds particularly as many returns tend to have been screwed up by the owners first so could end up with behavioural problems as well as sheer numbers...

Are you saying if a big litter is born all pups are no use and have to be returned(KILLED)???????
Who said anything about killing them ??? I`m talking about if people buy them and have to give them back for any reason as breeders should be responsible enough to take them back and care for them at any time during the life of the pups they bred - by providing them with a good life for the rest of their natural, not killing them - you might think that`s ok in the greyhound racing world but I don`t, not in racing greys, crossbreeds or any other dog born because of humans whether an ethical breeding or not.

Or are you saying that any bitch that has a litter of only two or three pups are the same???????
I`m saying if the breeder is considering making big money as such a bonus that breeder will likely try again and again as betterment of dogs sure as hell is`nt in the equation !

Or is this an attack on the BREED?????????
Er - what breed ? They are c-r-o-s-s-b-r-e-e-d-s ergo how on earth can I be `attacking the breed`

Please feel free to ask any one here if I have ever slammed any actual breed....[ don`t hold your breath, I never have ].

I will slam disgraceful breeders, unethical breeders, BYBs, deliberate cross breed breeders aka `designer dog churner outers`, and puppy farmers, but the dogs themselves whether purebred or crosses which are the results of dire breeders ?
Certainly not !

Just looked at the pictures - the sire is twice the size of the poor dam, that`s downright idiocy and cruelty in itself, I assumed the DDB must have been the dam given how idiotic the other way around is, I`m amazed the dam did`nt need a caesar. People breeding crosses on purpose is bad enough but to take such a huge risk with a completely ill-matched pairing of sizes is sheer lunacy imo.
Nicci_L
Almost a Veteran
Female 

22-05-2008, 10:32 PM
Originally Posted by Patch View Post
I`m amazed the dam did`nt need a caesar.
Patch, I'm sure if you look close enough as I thought exactly the same as yourself...

You will see that an area on one of the Dams legs appears to have been shaved, one would think to prepare her for surgery
MistyBlue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2008, 11:03 PM
if you like i can scan in the article & the pics of the dogs & owner & the puppies?

it is sad, poor dog for having those many pups & why is it in the paper? like its celbrating it? why?

oh i see it in my local paper not this paper the pups are about 3 weeks old maybe a little older in my paper (from my guessing)
Page 4 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »