View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mummy2Max
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2008, 06:21 PM
Only just caught this Rose, so sorry that Loki has had another cluster big hugs to the gorgeous girly x x x x
Fliggle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2008, 06:23 PM
Poor you and poor Loki, but glad to hear things seem to have settled down for the time being. I wonder what triggered it? Perhaps she's been a bit stressed with the weather so it's just made her a little more susceptible at the moment.

((Hugs))
bajaluna
Almost a Veteran
Female 

13-03-2008, 08:14 PM
hows Loki sorry you had to go thru that xxx
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2008, 08:22 PM
Oh I'm so sorry to read about lovely Loki, what an awful night you both had, I can't imagine how you must feel seeing her in such distress I hope by the time I'm writng this she has had no further fits today and you both have had some rest.

Take Care
xxx
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2008, 08:47 PM
Hi Rose,

I've just caught this thread.

So sorry to hear Loki has had more fits, poor Loki. I hope she's feeling much better now. Give her a hug from me.

Take care.
Heidi987
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-03-2008, 08:51 PM
sorry to hear that Loki hasnt been well,hope you are all ok
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2008, 09:41 PM
So sorry to hear this. Hugs to you and Loki, she's a lucky girl to have such a good mum. Just curious, what does the ice cream do?xx
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

14-03-2008, 01:28 AM
Hello Everyone and many many thanks for all your lovely comments and support. It makes me feel not so alone and has helped me. Loki has had quite a good day - slept a bit but wanted to play as well. Although, I wouldn't let her play. The extra Phenob seems to have helped as well as the rectal Diazepam. She is sleeping at the moment on top of my bed in the bedroom. I am keeping my fingers crossed. Hope they have all stopped for another while.

The ice cream brings them out of fits quicker. I got a lot of first class advice from Loki's cousin, Loki, Mummy - Lucky Star, who gave me first class advice on epilepsy when Loki first took it. I have learnt a lot from LS. Also telling me about the Milk Thistle capsule.

Again, Everyone, many many thanks for all your hugs for Loki - who sends her hugs back - and all your lovely words of support. I do appreciate each and every one of them and you as well.

Take care. I will let you all know how she is tomorrow. I fell asleep here earlier! Oh I am just so tired!

xx
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2008, 01:33 AM
Originally Posted by Brandykins View Post
Loki was sleeping in the kitchenette and I heard a noise, it was about 11.50 pm. I went thru' and Loki was taking a fit. I got the Rectal Diazepam and put one up her back end. She was in the fit for about 2 mins. I gave her some ice cream and then some water. She came thru to the living room and was a bit wobbly but I got her into her crate. She fell asleep.

About 15 minutes ago, she took another one but because she was in her crate and well cushion in it, and with me nearly inside it, she didn't thrash around so much and I was able to hold her head and kept talking to her. Gave her some more ice cream and some water.

Loki is sleeping again and I am hoping she will sleep for the rest of the time until later this morning! I will just have to stay in here as well - poor parrots are wondering what the matter is!
Oh Hun I have only just caught this , I hope Loki is going to be ok , big hugs to you and your sweat girl xxdk
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2008, 06:54 AM
Hi hun, hoping today is a peaceful one for you and Loki. My thoughts are with you, all the very best to you both xx
Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >