View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-12-2007, 05:24 PM
We did ours at asda yesterday at about 6.30ish and it was already busy then, the woman on the checkout said it had been busy all through the night
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2007, 05:31 PM
Well I got my turkey finally. Morrisons was open at 9am for browsing only so I got there at 10 and got the last one of the one I wanted.
I guarded him in my trolley til the checkout lol.
Now I'm all done, coz there's just us and we don't go mad.
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2007, 05:43 PM
We went to Saisburys in washington today, was busy but not too bad, we only wanted bits and bobs though. It;s the stock piling of the bread that gets me, some people must have huge freezers to store it cos I may be wrong but dosn't bread go stale after a few days

HOwever yesterday I went to M & S at the Metrocentre Gateshead for around 9.30. OMG it was heaving, I went mainly for a Turkey Breast Joint (can't do bones and carcases ), and some treats ect. Q's a mile long at the checkouts, so I went I had a look round the MC first as there seemed to be no point rushing. Anyway got back to do the M & S food stuff about 11, got what I wanted and then had to stand in the Q for over half an hour to get to check out. The assistants were coming round with trays of biscuits for people to nibble on Struck up friendly chat with a couple in their 60's who were behind me,we decided we were in the wrong line as ours did not seem to be moving (as usual ).

Anyway just as we got near to the checkout, this woman at the other side of the checkouts shouts over to her husband in on of the other lines - "Dave buy me a bunch of tulips!!! ", (it was funnier if you were there), but me and this bloke just burst out laughing , it was so bizarre, all that mayhem and she wanted tulips, plus he was about 5 checkouts away from where the tulips were placed on the end of another checkout, so I don't know how or if he managed to get them anyway it brightened up out shopping trip
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4