19-12-2007, 11:13 PM
Originally Posted by boobah View Post
Dog walker,best job I've had as I love it,xxxxxxxx

lucky you - im sooooo jealous
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-12-2007, 11:26 PM
Was involved with the web design/building side of things, but stopped enjoying it so stopped that had headed back to collage to finish a networking course I was doing, never did finish as health problems took over. I also have also done pc repair though did not like that side of things. That made me realise with help from others that I did enjoy the web design/building side and I should attempt to get back into it, but after being out of it for so long there have been a few changes.
Colin
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-12-2007, 11:32 PM
Electrical Design Engineer. I design electrical systems and circuits for new build commercial properties.

Once I had received the plains from the architect I speak to the client to find out what is required and then write out a specifications report for the site electricians. I also have to go around all the different sites to make sure that the works have been done in accordance with my specifications and then sign off all the electrical work on completion.

Before I did this job I was a electrician for 25-years.
Kanikula
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2007, 11:43 PM
Originally Posted by Stormey View Post
Was involved with the web design/building side of things, but stopped enjoying it so stopped that had headed back to collage to finish a networking course I was doing, never did finish as health problems took over. I also have also done pc repair though did not like that side of things. That made me realise with help from others that I did enjoy the web design/building side and I should attempt to get back into it, but after being out of it for so long there have been a few changes.
Ooo nowi have someone to come to if i want a new site building
Gaz webber
Dogsey Senior
Male 

20-12-2007, 06:49 AM
Originally Posted by fluffybunnyfeet View Post
Quite a good and popular 'position'.

I run my own garage and mot test centre down souf'. I really wanted to be a lumberjack and swing from tree to tree, but being a tree surgeon didn't quite have the same rings to it.
Oooh, I'm a lumberjack! Well, a tree feller, anyway. And a landscape gardener. And...dare I say it? A writer
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2007, 07:08 AM
Originally Posted by Gaz webber View Post
Oooh, I'm a lumberjack! Well, a tree feller, anyway. And a landscape gardener. And...dare I say it? A writer
Oh, dare away - you are most definitely a writer, and I've got a book of yours to prove it!

Chellie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-12-2007, 07:28 AM
I'm a Learning and Development Consultant (posh for trainer ) in the most interesting industry in the world.

Insurance
ShaynLola
Almost a Veteran
Female 

20-12-2007, 07:56 AM
Technically I'm a Senior Housing Officer (generic title for my grade) but as my particular client group traditionally don't live in houses, my title has been adapted to 'Accommodation Officer'
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2007, 08:26 AM
Originally Posted by I-mac77 View Post

Your dress looks amazing

As for my job, I am a Senior Geotechnical Engineer, anyone heard of that
I have heard of it , Is it to do with trains , Or am im thinking of something else xxdk
Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >