Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Colin
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-12-2007, 04:51 PM
Originally Posted by dollyknockers View Post
Just an update on my nephew big date , He said they had a wonderful time at the cinema , all strickly above board Colin he assures me ,
She has gone today to watch him play football , and then tonight she is haven tea at his parents house god only help her , as my Brother in law is a complete maggot and will embarrass him beyond belief , i remember my his older brother brought his partner to meet them , she just arrived at the door an he said hold on hell be down in a minute he is just taking his mum knickers off , Did he tell you he was a cross dresser it got worse from there but thankfully she found it hillarious and they are still very much together , so lets hope my younger nephew new girlfriend has a good sense of humour or it could be doomed xxdk
I really pleased that they had a good time together. Hopefully the first of many.

You didn't really think he was gonna to tell what he got up to did you. Of course he gonna say everything was above board. LOI

If must be a man thing when son's bring there girlfriend home for the first time, because when Beejay (my son( brought his girlfriend home I had put loads of his babe photo's on the mantle piece with him knowing about it.

It was half way through the meal when she saw them and asked who they were of, he on the other hand went as red as a tomato and we all had a good laugh over it.
nero
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-12-2007, 04:53 PM
There you go Dolly told you it would work out OK, good luck to them both

Ah, young lurve.
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2007, 04:54 PM
Tell me about it every chance my mom and pops gets they embarrass the life out of us by showing the baby picks to all insundry Just yesterday my mom had two plumbers in young guys and next thing i knew she had the albums out , i was dying a death i can tell ya , why she thought they would be interested is anyones quess must be a parent thing xxdk
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2007, 04:55 PM
Originally Posted by nero View Post
There you go Dolly told you it would work out OK, good luck to them both

Ah, young lurve.
Thanks Denis im thrilled for him , ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh love aint it grand oh to be young again xxdk
nero
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-12-2007, 04:58 PM
Originally Posted by dollyknockers View Post
Tell me about it every chance my mom and pops gets they embarrass the life out of us by showing the baby picks to all insundry Just yesterday my mom had two plumbers in young guys and next thing i knew she had the albums out , i was dying a death i can tell ya , why she thought they would be interested is anyones quess must be a parent thing xxdk
Oooer I'm holding me breath, Boobah is coming down later and she aint seen her baby pics yet, think I'll beggar off tonight.
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2007, 04:59 PM
OH Denis your in trouble , Just wait till Lorraine finds out , you better hide in the blankie cupboard mate or down the pub , good luck xxdk
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4