View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-09-2007, 01:34 PM
No idea, but if it is an accident you dont know what would go through someones mind being faced with that. Also they may have done it to cover up leaving them.
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2007, 01:52 PM
From the moment this was first reported, I'm afraid I have been a cynic and thought that her parents were involved in some way- I even discussed my thoughts with my partner.

In my opinion there was something strange about the way that they have gone about the whole thing. I am not surprised that she has been named as a suspect. I'm sorry if my opinion upsets anyone - its just my take on the whole thing.
skjerstad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2007, 02:16 PM
Originally Posted by sweetveronica View Post
From the moment this was first reported, I'm afraid I have been a cynic and thought that her parents were involved in some way- I even discussed my thoughts with my partner.

In my opinion there was something strange about the way that they have gone about the whole thing. I am not surprised that she has been named as a suspect. I'm sorry if my opinion upsets anyone - its just my take on the whole thing.
For what it's worth I agree. I'm not a mean person who sees the worst in everyone, but there was something about the way they acted and conducted themselves.
Perhaps it is a simple as it not being the way I imagine I would react.
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2007, 02:28 PM
Originally Posted by skjerstad View Post
For what it's worth I agree. I'm not a mean person who sees the worst in everyone, but there was something about the way they acted and conducted themselves.
Perhaps it is a simple as it not being the way I imagine I would react.
seems to be the opinion of the majority we were talking about it at work this morning and most of my colleagues think like this.. I do hope it turns out to be wrong that everybody has been deliberatley misled and allot of people have sent money to aid their search
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2007, 02:56 PM
She's not been Charged http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/...283158,00.html

Police have finished questioning Kate McCann but are not charging her over the disappearance of her daughter Madeleine, according to Sky sources.
flowisp
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2007, 03:30 PM
I have been talking about this all day with work colleagues...I really am baffled but I have always thought the parents might have had something to do with it..I really hope not though xxxx
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2007, 04:29 PM
I didnt think they would charge her yet, at least untill they had spoken to him.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2007, 04:33 PM
Originally Posted by Trish View Post
I have had a feeling something wasn't right about all this from the begining, not sure why really but something feels very wrong about everything.
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
If this is true, i cannot even think of what a deceptive, evil woman she is, it doesnt bare thinking about, and what about her husband? They even went to se the Pope! I DO hope its not true.
Originally Posted by sweetveronica View Post

I can empathise with all this too and you don't like to think it because it seems so awful to contemplate.
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-09-2007, 04:36 PM
I think you will not alot more when she goes before a judge regarding being named a suspect, depending on what if any restrictions on her.
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2007, 04:42 PM
Originally Posted by IsoChick View Post
Buf if your child dies in a (genuine) accident, why all the stuff about being kidnapped. Where is her body?

Surely, a genuine accident (a fall, a drowning) is easier solved than a Europe-wide manhunt for someone that doesn't exist!!
Maybe because they admittedly left her alone?

Two professional doctors, go out for a meal/drink with friends and leave all their children under 4 years old alone in a foreign apartment.
They go back to check and find an accident has happened and Maddie is dead?
They would probably be charged with child neglect at the least. Maybe lose their other two children? It may affect their professional status?

Who knows what goes through people's mind when under stress.

We don't know what happened at the moment. I too have always had my suspicions, I just hope it wasn't her parents.
Page 4 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 > Last »