View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2007, 06:38 AM
Good job Jaq & Reg are asleep, otherwise they'd be on their way to kitten nap them & teach them how to terrify Border Collies & use a cavalier laid upside down as a bed

They are scrummy yummy & I want them all !!!
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-08-2007, 01:50 PM
Thanks all!
Patch you wouldn't want Rowdy as she is by far the naughtiest, well...maybe equal to Maxwell.
Their characters have really defined themselves..
Rowdy is a very naughty and ballsy girl, first to bully the others and protest when Ma forces her to do something.
Maxwell is a knight, he is ever so brave and is forever escaping from the nest to be dragged back in, he's also fearless with the dogs!
Dexter is a mummys boy, he will ALWAYS be near Bella.
Cinnamon, is a good girl really..but just tends to get sat on by Maxwell or Rowdy.
Dogs arent impressed anymore as they get hissed at now!
And Clementine, our other mog, well and truly still has the hump!
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2007, 09:05 PM
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
Thanks all!
Patch you wouldn't want Rowdy as she is by far the naughtiest, well...maybe equal to Maxwell.
Their characters have really defined themselves..
Rowdy is a very naughty and ballsy girl, first to bully the others and protest when Ma forces her to do something.
Maxwell is a knight, he is ever so brave and is forever escaping from the nest to be dragged back in, he's also fearless with the dogs!
Dexter is a mummys boy, he will ALWAYS be near Bella.
Cinnamon, is a good girl really..but just tends to get sat on by Maxwell or Rowdy.
Dogs arent impressed anymore as they get hissed at now!
And Clementine, our other mog, well and truly still has the hump!
Thats why I want her
Feisty, full of character, probably a real handful and always looking to be up to no good - brilliant

All my rescues which were abused took absolutely ages for them to learn that they did`nt need to be shy or to try to be invisible, each one coming out of their sad shell to become mischievous, playful, and downright norty is something joyful to me, to see them get confident and really `alive`
Rowdy looks like the sort of personality I relish seeing in my moglets when they eventually get confident enough - I think thats why I`m drawn to her, she has that wonderful little Extra Norty gleam in her eyes and is already looking for ways to express it from the sound of things
:smt077 :smt007

She would`nt be able to bully my lot though, they are far too wise to let a pesky small fry pull that off
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-08-2007, 02:29 PM
She's a very cheeky girl Patch, but i think Maxwell is naughtiest...and has 'balls of steel'
Some nice photos taken to send to new mummys & daddys, although its only the girls who are going to new homes ofc.

Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-09-2007, 11:43 PM
The kittens are three weeks on tuesday, and maturing ever so much. They waddle around now..and have a big dog crate converted into a temp kitten pen..so can "escape" in there and not have me having a heart attack
Dexter has had a name change, William. I find it suits him much more. The new owners of the girls have been too see them now and are totally smitten.
A lot of photographs, sorry.
Familytime.

Maxwell.

Cinnamon.

William.

Rowdy.

With the dogs..

Random shots.

hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2007, 12:05 AM
love williams gorgeous little face awwwwwwwwww
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-09-2007, 02:33 PM
Three and a half weeks old today,and becoming increasingly difficult to capture on cam! They shall be moving downstairs next week, into the living room as are very much ready to take on the world.
The dogs think they are ace and Ralph has a particular soft spot for William.
Clementine is still not best pleased about these furry bums!
They actually look like kittens now!
So picture and update time?!
Maxwell; his character has very much changed. He is a very softy pudding bow and very cautious, he is always by mummy or me And loves a good belly tickle. He is first to start the fights though so is the secret trouble maker, still always the one whos constantly suckling off poor ol' Bella!

Cinnamon; a prissy girl who thinks shes one of the lads! A ladette of kittens! She's always fighting with the boys..or ambushing the dogs, or more aptly hanging off her poor Mother's face! She always seems to be where William is, she is the brains behind the mayhem me thinks!

Rowdy; the sweetheart. She always looks as if she has drifted off into her own world, and always is in deep in thought. She likes cuddles already and although she is the smallest, she is very much BOSS out of the litter. With a face like this, how could you not let her be boss?

And last but by no means least, i wish, William The one whow as the smallest and quietest, is now the biggest and naughtiest out of the lot! The one who drives Bella insane with his wandering, he's always stuck somewhere or breaking something, or biting someone. A really naughty boy, who by the looks of things is going to be longhaired!

& a nice shot of the boys
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

07-09-2007, 02:51 PM
Lovely pics Luke as alwaysbut that last one is the nicest of all a great pic of the two boys. All the kittens are just lovely and I hope they all have long and happy lives. Think you are going to have your hands full with "JUST "WILLIAM. LOL
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-09-2007, 10:30 PM
4 weeks old; into everything, cheeky sods, starting to use the litter tray & we began weaning yesterday

Couldn't get a half decent one of Cinnamon alone!
mforster85
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-09-2007, 01:34 PM
wow there really good pics the kittens are soooo cute!
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >