View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2007, 12:30 AM
Awe thanks rips and china,, you both know your dogs well eh, not much gets by the pair of you,
Pink mouths or marbled pink and brown are so norm here to at the moment,,, Tegan has a marble mouth,,,I had worried the pups would have it but so far so good, though they are not as dark as kaos,,he is almost black in the gums,
will try to find a shot of him moving,,, think rose has some vid of him at SKC in the ring must have a look, he moves really well,,kinda hovers along if you know what I mean effortless,, wish I could say the same for me, lol
China
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2007, 01:27 AM
Originally Posted by dougiepit View Post
Awe thanks rips and china,, you both know your dogs well eh, not much gets by the pair of you,
Pink mouths or marbled pink and brown are so norm here to at the moment,,, Tegan has a marble mouth,,,I had worried the pups would have it but so far so good, though they are not as dark as kaos,,he is almost black in the gums,
will try to find a shot of him moving,,, think rose has some vid of him at SKC in the ring must have a look, he moves really well,,kinda hovers along if you know what I mean effortless,, wish I could say the same for me, lol
I know that feeling well!!!!!!!!!!!!
there is couple of rotties here in Tassie that I was shocked at the judge's choice and a retired bitch that had a roach back and couldn't move to save herself but she did get her australian championship title the other two are dogs these dogs paddle and one is so straight behind and there is no drive and again both of these dogs have their titles so god knows what judges are looking for but on the stack these dogs look fine.
when I first came to tassie on a posting I saw this rottie, he didn't have the best of heads but the rest of him was outstanding and movement to die for I think he was the first rottie to gain his Grand Ch title in Tassie and the first and only rottie to win the Night Of Champions which is a invite only show, which I was luckily enough to have been invite to with Cruz
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2007, 11:29 AM
Originally Posted by China View Post
I know that feeling well!!!!!!!!!!!!
there is couple of rotties here in Tassie that I was shocked at the judge's choice and a retired bitch that had a roach back and couldn't move to save herself but she did get her australian championship title the other two are dogs these dogs paddle and one is so straight behind and there is no drive and again both of these dogs have their titles so god knows what judges are looking for but on the stack these dogs look fine.
when I first came to tassie on a posting I saw this rottie, he didn't have the best of heads but the rest of him was outstanding and movement to die for I think he was the first rottie to gain his Grand Ch title in Tassie and the first and only rottie to win the Night Of Champions which is a invite only show, which I was luckily enough to have been invite to with Cruz
The view often with rotts is you can put a head on in one mating,,,guess if it moves well and is well put together the head is not the be all and end all, this is my concern for vinnie,,he has a head but has no control of his limbs as yet,,,he moves like a bag of wet noodles,lol just hope he hardens up and gets better, I would be happy if his leg went in the same direction, lol
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2007, 12:21 PM
They are all gorgeous - for head type though my preference is Kaos. Seems more in proportion, lovely dark eye, nice dark flews, nice domed head and short muzzle. Vinnie and Royce are lovely too of course!!

Royce has some head on him!! Boy, no mistaking that he's all male huh (don't have to check underneath like some lol:smt002 )

I love that shot of Vinnie sitting, he looks stunning, lovely markings and rich mahogany tan. He is a beauty. How old is he? He has a lovely head and expression but it looks as though his head hasn't 'split' yet am I right? If it was a bit broader I would prefer his head to Kaos, although it is difficult to tell without good profile shot

Hey, I love em all - Shona you are so lucky to have such stunners!
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2007, 02:32 PM
I'm going to say Vin.

He looks to be a bigger lad than Kaos. (Kaos, if I remember rightly, is he from that rather controverstial kennel? )

Vin has got the type of head that I prefer but hard to say about the rest from those pics. I don't really prefer the new style lighter rotts as you know. The richness of his markings are do die for, but that's just my personal preference. He's still a youngester isn't he? Is he Holly's brother? Sorry if you've already said I haven't read all the posts.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2007, 02:42 PM
Originally Posted by Anne-Marie View Post
They are all gorgeous - for head type though my preference is Kaos. Seems more in proportion, lovely dark eye, nice dark flews, nice domed head and short muzzle. Vinnie and Royce are lovely too of course!!

Royce has some head on him!! Boy, no mistaking that he's all male huh (don't have to check underneath like some lol:smt002 )

I love that shot of Vinnie sitting, he looks stunning, lovely markings and rich mahogany tan. He is a beauty. How old is he? He has a lovely head and expression but it looks as though his head hasn't 'split' yet am I right? If it was a bit broader I would prefer his head to Kaos, although it is difficult to tell without good profile shot

Hey, I love em all - Shona you are so lucky to have such stunners!

Hi A-Marie,,, your right his head has not split yet, he's just a babe at 12 months, he has no body yet as such, just a big goofy pup, lol, To be fair its hard for people to say when he has so much maturing to still do,,, I just hope he dont end up all head no ass,,,can you imagine,
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2007, 02:44 PM
Originally Posted by random View Post
I'm going to say Vin.

He looks to be a bigger lad than Kaos. (Kaos, if I remember rightly, is he from that rather controverstial kennel? )

Vin has got the type of head that I prefer but hard to say about the rest from those pics. I don't really prefer the new style lighter rotts as you know. The richness of his markings are do die for, but that's just my personal preference. He's still a youngester isn't he? Is he Holly's brother? Sorry if you've already said I haven't read all the posts.
PML yes your right, on the kennel, yup vinnies just a wee man yet, only just over 12 months, lol, still alot of growing to do,,,, thanks for the input, shona x
You should get one kel, you know your dogs,,, and your rotts,,,lol when you gona be judging them,,,,,
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2007, 03:38 PM
PML yes your right, on the kennel, yup vinnies just a wee man yet, only just over 12 months, lol, still alot of growing to do,,,, thanks for the input, shona x
You should get one kel, you know your dogs,,, and your rotts,,,lol when you gona be judging them,,,,,
My next dog will be a rott but it will be a fair while now.

Judging? LOL!
chelsea
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2007, 09:23 PM
Im sorry i cant pick they are all so very lovely
x_rose_x
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-08-2007, 02:07 AM
Heres the links to vids of kaos and holly at the skc
http://s83.photobucket.com/albums/j3...afilter=videos

Kaos vids are 'kaos' and 'skc18th'
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >